Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

What about posting online?

I got the Wii U on in my hand as I do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The Wii U is extremely loving good and I find it hard to play other systems now. I want to play my 3DS games but my Wii U is right here...

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

hi wii u you're the greatest console, thanks for being fantastic the whole weekend whether I was alone or with my gf or with my friends while it was storming like crazy. i hope your gamecube controller adaptor arrives today and i can't wait to buy you more games and accessories. please tell nintendo to release the captin toad early here thanks xox

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I just sold a car I paid $10 for for a grand... maybe I should buy a Wiiu.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just sold a car I paid $10 for for a grand... maybe I should buy a Wiiu.

did you know in MARIO KART 8 you can drive 3 MERCEDES?!?! ITS TRUE!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just beat Aria of Sorrow.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Wii U thanks for Hyrule Warriors and Smash and miiverse. They're all good. You're good. I like when you talk to me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Julius mode FTW.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
My Wii U gamepad keeps turning itself on and being loud when I'm sleeping to advertise Captain Toad, it's kind of lame, we need to have a serious talk Wii U

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

mdm posted:

My Wii U gamepad keeps turning itself on and being loud when I'm sleeping to advertise Captain Toad, it's kind of lame, we need to have a serious talk Wii U

If you ask it nicely, it'll stop. wii u is very polite

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

why doesn't your wii u have its own bedroom to sleep in? its not some kind of animal you know, it has feelings and wireless

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

mdm posted:

mines never done that, i guess it doesnt respect you

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

it doesn't seem surprising that the wiiu has assumed an alpha male role in your house in lieu of a strong male gamer presence

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I play the Persona 4 endurance run videos on my gamepad at night so that I fall asleep to the sound of Jeff, Vinny, and Charlie's adventures. Thank you Wii U

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh speaking of Wii U, I bought a pikachu amiibo. It's too drat long before the Bowser one and the Yoshi ones come out though.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Oh speaking of Wii U, I bought a pikachu amiibo. It's too drat long before the Bowser one and the Yoshi ones come out though.

The Yoshi one is already out.. I own it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh whats the one I'm thinking of that's out in February.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I've heard Nintendo already discontinued 3 Amiibos, which is pretty hosed up.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
█▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█\
█░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
█▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
█▀░░█▀▀░█░█
▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
░░░░░░██▄
░░░░░░█░█
░░░░░█░░█
█▄▄▄█░░░█████
█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░Gloom░░░░█
█░ADD░░░░░THIS░█
█░░░░Amiibo░░░░░█
█░GIVE░ME░ONE░░█

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
█▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█\
█░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
█▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
█▀░░█▀▀░█░█
▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
░░░░░░██▄
░░░░░░█░█
░░░░░█░░█
█▄▄▄█░░░█████
█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░Gloom░░░░█
█░ADD░░░░░THIS░█
█░░░░Amiibo░░░░░█
█░GIVE░ME░ONE░░█

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Wormskull posted:

Oh whats the one I'm thinking of that's out in February.

There are 11 coming out February: Lucario, Rosalina, Bowser, Toon Link, Sheik, Ike, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Shulk, Sonic, Megaman

There are also 6 coming out on 12th December: Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Little Mac, Pit, Captain Falcon

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Stink fag posted:

█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
█▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█\
█░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
█▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
█▀░░█▀▀░█░█
▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
░░░░░░██▄
░░░░░░█░█
░░░░░█░░█
█▄▄▄█░░░█████
█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░Gloom░░░░█
█░ADD░░░░░THIS░█
█░░░░Amiibo░░░░░█
█░GIVE░ME░ONE░░█

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Silver Striker posted:

I've heard Nintendo already discontinued 3 Amiibos, which is pretty hosed up.

I find this out after getting the Link Amiibo today. poo poo's hosed up man I could've got Villager, Wii Fit lady or Marth instead

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I don't particularly care for the Wii Fit Trainer or Marth, but discontinuing the Villager is extremely messed up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

chaosbreather posted:

There are 11 coming out February: Lucario, Rosalina, Bowser, Toon Link, Sheik, Ike, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Shulk, Sonic, Megaman

There are also 6 coming out on 12th December: Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Little Mac, Pit, Captain Falcon

Oh right it's Toon Link.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Silver Striker posted:

I don't particularly care for the Wii Fit Trainer or Marth, but discontinuing the Villager is extremely messed up.

i guess they 'axed' him

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Toys R Us is having a "buy 1, get 1 40% off" deal on all video games, so you can buy Captain Toad and Pokemon ORAS and save some money. Or if you're a real bro, you can buy two copies of Captain Toad and give the other to your best friend that also owns a Wii U. That's my super gamer tip of the day.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
If you do not get this new generation of Nintendo madness, YOU ARE STUPID.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I know I made fun of amiibos but a Mr Game and Watch amiibo actually sounds really cool if it ever gets made.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Thank you, Wii U, for providing me with many great games.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

1upclock posted:

theres very good reasons besides being stupid why you might not have the latest nintendo generation

you might be dead, for example, or perhaps trapped somewhere and left for dead. maybe you are about to commit suicide and don't want to risk being proved wrong and shown life is worth living. maybe you're just scared of being fulfilled in every aspect of life, of living in a constant ecstatic bliss. maybe your dad is steve ballmer.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

1upclock posted:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i am going to buy a wii u next week i think

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Awesome! posted:

i am going to buy a wii u next week i think

thats Awesome!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

I know I made fun of amiibos but a Mr Game and Watch amiibo actually sounds really cool if it ever gets made.

i'll be getting one if it gets made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I bought a wii u a couple weeks ago and it owns. best purchase ive ever made 10/10

tho I dont own a single miibo or whatever, they seem kinda dumb to spend $10-$30 on a figurine but hey the games own

• Locked thread