Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
I just don't know what to buy except for Bayonetta 2

I have Wind Waker, Mario 3D World.

Smash bros lol no, Mario Kart 8 owned it and sold it, Hryule warriors looks too repetitive. Maybe Donkey Kang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Carecat posted:

Smash bros lol no, Mario Kart 8 owned it and sold it, Hryule warriors looks too repetitive. Maybe Donkey Kang

gently caress off.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Carecat posted:

DK and Pikmin 3.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Carecat posted:

Buy a clue.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What is it with big retards with poo poo taste & being an obnoxious tool who says things like "lol, nope".

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Carecat posted:

:whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater:

:whitewater:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
offended many smash fans

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Carecat posted:

offended many smash fans

You're just an unfunny fag, dude. Don't sweat it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Carecat posted:

offended many smash fans

Nintendo haters have no place in a Nintendo thread, and if I had my druthers this entire forum altogether. gently caress off.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Since all Western game developers are fat, dull-brained ogres who thieve company time to play Hearthstone and Dota 2, no Western games were ready to preview at the Game Awards this year, and Geoff Keighley had to call Nintendo and plead with them to bail out his show with something worth seeing, to which they agreed, on the condition that Geoff apologize to Reggie for wearing sunglasses while he interviewed him.

bonermobile
Sep 20, 2010

i'm going to buy the wii u, it will be my first console. all previous console gaming was thru friends & fam.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

bonermobile posted:

i'm going to buy the wii u, it will be my first console. all previous console gaming was thru friends & fam.

That's truly beautiful. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In the Smash Brothers game later borsche, I'm going to try my Pikachu Amiibo for the first time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I read about the nintendo self-publishing framework. It looks kinda similar to the XBLIG system, but with larger barriers to entry. I am a bit worried that they don't seem to have a special section for self-published games though, while XBLIG is a wonderful thing, I do think it's a good idea to keep it contained.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

i want tiajuana flats

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Carecat posted:

It's spelled "Donkey Kong", not whatever retarded poo poo you posted. Why don't you buy a tutor and learn some basic typing and English skills before you come online and post nonsense like "Smash bros lol no,".

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

It's spelled "Donkey Kong", not whatever retarded poo poo you posted. Why don't you buy a tutor and learn some basic typing and English skills before you come online and post nonsense like "Smash bros lol no,".

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

why on earth would you sell mario kart 8 unless you had no friends, but then why did you buy a party game in the first place

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Borsche69 posted:

why on earth would you sell mario kart 8 unless you had no friends, but then why did you buy a party game in the first place

I don't have any friends and I still didnt resell mario kart 8 because it's a fun game

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

bonzibuddy64 posted:

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

bonzibuddy64 posted:

It is OK to make fun of Donkey Kong as according to the animated cartoon from the 90's, as it was canon.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

gay skull posted:

I don't have any friends and I still didnt resell mario kart 8 because it's a fun game

You would have to be of sub-basic intelligence to sell Mario Kart 8 with or without physical friends.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm getting into the Time Trials in it so I don't want to sell it. Hell I'm too lazy to sell anything I own.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it unheard of to make jump a button instead of up on the stick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also is there a way to make it not dash all the time.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
What game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Smash Bros.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
yea you can turn off up to jump if you make custome control settings and most people recommend it

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Is it unheard of to make jump a button instead of up on the stick.

Nah a lot of people do this.. You just disable "tap to jump" in options. IDK about dashing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I knew how to do it but Idk. And controlling my speed is hard, I dash when I don't want to and when I want to I slowly walk.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Slur posted:

I honestly am beginning to wonder if everyone in Imp Zone are hired PR for Nintendo.

the ps3 is pretty good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like the idea of the GSP.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Well I knew how to do it but Idk. And controlling my speed is hard, I dash when I don't want to and when I want to I slowly walk.

just seems like you need to get used to the controls tbh. it's a little weird at first but you get used to tapping it quickly/tilting when you need to

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Wormskull posted:

the wii u is a very good console for those who lack fine motor control, and also everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

It would be nice if I could turn off dashing and make it a button press IE trigger button like toggles run or hold it + analogue to run. Tilt attacks are also something I mess up a lot lol, just smashing the c-stick to the right a lot.

• Locked thread