Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Registered Loser
Dec 29, 2006

BERGfu posted:

It would work mostly so I don't loving have night terrors when I see the corpse of JerkJerk but I still hear his voice in mumble.

Lmao

I'm digging a moat around the walls, did a moat around the walls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Registered Loser
Dec 29, 2006

JerkJerk is always with us now

Registered Loser
Dec 29, 2006

Anyone who logs in confused, we've moved to black summit now and will be arranging something there.

Registered Loser
Dec 29, 2006

Join the steam group chat and let me know if you want to get into black summit's village.

Registered Loser
Dec 29, 2006

Join up for the next round guys, this one is a flop.

Registered Loser
Dec 29, 2006

Jump into the steam chat again for a special wurming online project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Registered Loser
Dec 29, 2006

This is the only time I've probably got actual joyment out of playing wurm normally and not destroying other players trees and roads.

• Locked thread