Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Oh man, has it really been seven years?

Really did not expect "lowtax" to be available as a username, welp :getin:

downloading graphics.jar
downloading sound.jar

edit: Killed by a hyena, then almost drowned trying to swim to what I think is the island

double edit: I made it to the island! I found some structures about buttholes and "idonteven" and "love shack", I'm assuming this is the right place?!

New Zealand can eat me fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Dec 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

I made it to the goon town! The map on the first page is very wrong.

Shame about this challenge, hopefully the next one isn't pay to play

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Black Summit is asking one of you to tell one of their officers that I, Lowtax, am legit :downs: thanks

Edit: I shall henceforth be known as Lowtax The Timberman! I cut down a loooot of trees for Black Summit. I finally got in, then some scrubs killed me while I was cutting more trees :(

New Zealand can eat me fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Dec 27, 2014

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Xibanya posted:

It's the loving adamantine I'd wager. I hope in the next challenge the resource drops are semi-random or otherwise impossible to monopolize.

Is there a thread on the wurm forums we can go whine in about this?

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

I will be chopping trees in peace when the challenge ends

Edit: Candipie or w/e hooked me up with a 71ql longbow and some string. I found some cedar and made a shitload of arrows. Killed my first zombie cow/angry giant spider. It's nice to kill things instead of die :downs:

What is HotA in 4 hours and 20 minutes? :420: Can I help with that?? I'll try to grind my longbow skill up prior, but I need some plate.

Also server is down for ~30 minutes starting now. Maint

New Zealand can eat me fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Dec 30, 2014

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

It starts tomorrow or?

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Thanks for nothing!

Here are the Challenge Stats: http://www.wurmonline.com/challenge-stats/

Adbot