Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sky Pilot
Feb 15, 2011
I remember having a great time hating this game and myself a few years ago. Signed up as RolfWaldoEmerson, can't wait to get killed by moonwalking bears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sky Pilot
Feb 15, 2011

GenghisTron posted:

In as zaph.

Strangely excited to start the journey to camp once again. Oh god.

The best part of all of my 3 or so experiences with Wurm has been wandering through the woods, with only a lovely .PNG map and vague references to landmarks to guide you, praying that you are actually headed in the right direction.

Sky Pilot
Feb 15, 2011

Imapanda posted:

Yeah, Wurm has changed a lot over the past 2-3 years.

No joke. An hour after I made my character, I was slapping armor together in a forge and staring spiders to death in mortal combat. Quite the contrast to the endless grind it used to take to get one functional hammer or whatever.

Sky Pilot
Feb 15, 2011
I think we made enough armor.

Sky Pilot
Feb 15, 2011
That superman cape poo poo sounds ridiculous. I've come to expect that from wurm devs, though. I started turning the ditches into horrible spiky death, but I had to log off. I hope to see the countryside covered in spikes when I'm back.

• Locked thread