Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piglet
Jan 22, 2002

Zub! Zub!

Avocados posted:

e: Does anyone have screencaps from that one goon village where they had the horrific horse death camps? I remember poking around in that village one night and I stumbled into a stable that had countless dead foals and horses, all which were skinned and gutted and labled as genetic"rejects" by a sign.
That's probably Serpentarius' handiwork from his horse mill in Nation of Grizzlam (on Independence). Someone has that shot I'm sure.

He still has an unhealthy hatred for horses with bad traits. Recently when a bunch of us moved to Xanadu (new giant server) and he had to start a new herd from scratch someone asked him for a couple of his rejects for pulling carts and stuff since they were too lazy to go out looking for horses in the wild. He took the time to lead two horses to the other guy's deed and then proceeded to kill and butcher them both right before his eyes.

edit: Oh, forgot to mention his deed is named "Dead Horses" on Xanadu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread