Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Werkwerk
Dec 23, 2003
Fat.
This is such a terrible game this might be a good bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werkwerk
Dec 23, 2003
Fat.
Goon raiding party in 4 hours! That's 6pm Pacific. We will have spare gear for all goons.

Werkwerk
Dec 23, 2003
Fat.
Base is being attacked by angry nerds from this morning's MR raid! Mine was hit but goons successfully defended the deed from the terrorists.

Werkwerk fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Dec 14, 2014

Werkwerk
Dec 23, 2003
Fat.
We found a silver vein in the new mine last night. Silver better than iron/steel for weapons/armor?

Werkwerk
Dec 23, 2003
Fat.
Going raiding in about an hour or so. Hop on if you want to come we have lots of spare poo poo and lots of stupid pubbies to dig out of holes

Werkwerk
Dec 23, 2003
Fat.
K. We'll probably do a nice big raid into MR or JK area this weekend. Thinking Saturday and start early, but if you guys really want to do it Sunday let me know. We will want to use catapults so we will need wemp. Get this by foraging tiles for resources. Save cotton if you get that too.

Werkwerk
Dec 23, 2003
Fat.
Will it be practical to funnel future raiders through one or two areas of the outer wall if we use tons of spike barriers in ditches and crap?

Werkwerk
Dec 23, 2003
Fat.

Biowarfare posted:

they have one person that can effectively heal someone to max with no cooldown or limitations iirc

Did we do enough damage that with 10 or so goons firing arrows in tandem we might be able to nuke him or another guy down? Because I'm thinking if we can wall them off repeatedly as they attack, they get bored or lazy and eventually you start to pick a couple off. If the superman poo poo drops on death they'll rage hard too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werkwerk
Dec 23, 2003
Fat.
YAY I'm finally off the hostile list for the village. Raid in ~3 hours so 11:30am Pacific time. We'll see what we have for numbers to see if we take the Knarr out. We can fit a ton of catapults to bash the crap out of walls with it as long as we have the bodies for it.

Werkwerk fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Dec 20, 2014

• Locked thread