Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I am still overall enjoying my game related posting experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Misogyny itt

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Zombie Samurai posted:

CoffeeBooze might be the least self-aware poster in Games.

Seriously this is loving incredible.
There's always a bigger ignoramous

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

CoffeeBooze posted:

No, the point I've been making is that the current moderation standards have lead to unfunny poo poo posting becoming way too common. Mean spirited, unfunny slur laden posts are loving dumb. So are pointless meme posts. They are becoming so common it is impossible to even have a conversation ins disucssion threads on these forums.

Does anyone even remember the question I asked that started this loving derail? You should, you were the first person to reply to it. And what was your reply?

Comedy posts are great, but this dumb no content poo poo posting that is clogging up the forums is bad.
What.

Just all of this.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

They're a coffee stain on this thread.

(Someone had to do it.)

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

CoffeeBooze posted:

What dont you understand?

Seriously, you dont think calling someone a human being and telling them to drink bleach is unfunny and needlessly malicious?
Generally yes.

It's more your disdain of one-liners. Plus your atrocious comedic timing on attempting a "taste of your own medicine" approach or whatever it is you're trying here. At least I have a decent idea of why people think that is funny sometimes.

What I'm saying is, you need another gimmick here because it just isn't working out for you.

I don't even know what this pandaclub or gay rumsfelds or whatever is about.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Widestancer posted:

E: Panda Clue hasn't posted in awhile uh oh
Rest in peace
Died of bleach

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

The State of Games.
Controllers held at half height today in rememberance

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I'm pretty sure that happens to drinkfist all the time.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Feeling is cool bro.

I'm really feelin' it.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

This thread is like an early Christmas present at this point. Thank you everyone for making it happen.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

sword_man.xmas posted:

was he responding to me there, because it's the only one that makes even the most loose sense
I'll be nice and say it was me. I was the post before and offhandedly said early Christmas present. Christmas = fundie Christian

It's not like more ammo is needed.

CoffeeBooze posted:

it should totally be acceptable to tell all gay, black and mexican people to kill themselves
You're not very good at this.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Kewpuh posted:

I get the complaint about the shitposting but, and I've said this before, this only happens in very few threads. And these particular threads, aside from the mmo ones, have always had this problem, with both heavy and light moderation. As far as slapfights go in threads, those are also pretty much the same. Back when we slapped people around for getting into bickering matches in threads, they still continued to happen. It's never really possible to catch them as they are happening, so we would always come into the tail end of them and then hand out punishments. It was kind of loving stupid. Now we just let them happen because we aren't going to stop them while they're happening and they never last beyond a few posts anyways so they can get their dumb argument about squirtle being more powerful out of their system and everything is back to normal.
But it's really venusaur what kind of games mod are you?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Endorph posted:

Yeah, that's true, but a few months back it seemed like you were popping up in Imp Zone every month or so to go 'alright what Funny Troll should we do now?'

I think the last time you made a thread like that it led to absolutely nothing, but

That's my point, it shouldn't be one, but the Smash thread got sent there for being insanely bad. I mean, it got kind of decent afterwards and things worked out, but I'm not a fan of the mentality behind that decision.
Imp Zone is a rehab center for gamers who forgot how to have fun, not a trash can.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Calling people faggots is gay as hell imo.

My 2 crackers.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Using slurs for shock humor is generally pretty lazy I think. Also pretty lazy insults.

I think it's actually been declining overall except in the case of a few users though. At least one of which where being the worst forums poster is basically their schtick.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Davincie posted:

kewpuh, friend, please do something about the constant discrimination anime receives

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Politics is a game does that mean we can discuss I/P in here?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Stux posted:

like I know that's the xbone thread and all that but also at the same time that is someone just shouting slurs for no reason and I think in those cases something should happen personally well anyway bye
BAN 12/10/14 05:28pm ethanol Mod Sass.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I promise to report any actual Stormfront type posting activity I see if that will help any.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

:ssh:

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

nelson posted:

If someone gets enough probations they can be banned. Then they have to pay :10bux: to post again, which helps feed lowtax's children. By not probating you are literally starving lowtax's children.
Honestly I'd rather gently caress with/yell at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I'm ok with this.

• Locked thread