Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Heran Bago posted:

Move all MOBA threads to a new subforum or Blizzard games or BYOB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I like Hot Dog Hat. :)

Have there been any particularly embarrassing reports lately? Can we see them? Pretty please? :kiddo:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Widestancer posted:

Here. I'll make a thread. Since it's not exactly "games" feel free to gas it if you want. We can see what happens with it and hopefully goons won't be retarded and just post dicks in it or whatever. I hate thread rules but I'm going to make a few for it and even though I can't enforce them maybe people will just be nice since it's the holidays.
Link that sucka.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Gamer Hell Yeah!

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Contest Winner posted:

This is a good and fun idea, but would a regular game of the month thread get any interest? Like it could be in December you need to play/replay Doom 2 and talk about how much you love/hate Doom 2 for example.
I like this. How about we have Kewpuh or some other Mod/IK pick a game to start out with, and then they pick someone else to come up with a suggestion for the next month, and then picks get doled out by whoever got picked last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Eonwe posted:

Pisssssss
This is crazy!

• Locked thread