Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

net cafe scandal posted:

For fucks sake, post the memes you like and play the games you love. isn't that what life is all about?

Bitches need to stop triflin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Widestancer posted:

I think they're upset that like a month or whatever ago I told someone to drink bleach and die on livestream and said some mean things to a dev of a lovely game. So they've posted forever about something that happened months ago to show how bad derails are and also got mad when people responded to their stuff with "lol".

I don't get it either.

Was it Cyster or was there another dev you were bein real with?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Let's be honest here, Wildstar deserved the thread it had. It's not like anyone was actually playing it anyway.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Why are middle class white dudes the loving worst morality police?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Widestancer posted:

I think some of the MMO goons do that already.

:drat:

See, quality posting does happen in Games.

• Locked thread