Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Free the Giant Bomb thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Kewpuh posted:

I mean it's possible, but you'd still like to see growth opposed to stagnation, ya know? So even if the case is that the entirety of Games, subforums included, are still pretty much the same as they were last year, it's disheartening to see that there isn't really a big draw to new people because there's just so much other poo poo out there now like Reddit. I think we're at the point where people join to post in Games because maybe they ran into a Goon Squad on some particular game and the experience was interesting enough for them to come check out the place

2014 has been a poo poo year for video games. They either came out broken or were pushed into 2015. Maybe that's part of it?

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

I'll meet you half-way. It's been an absolutely amazing year for broken video games.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Dec 8, 2014

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Widestancer posted:

How have you not been able to have fun with Smash Brothers (both or either), Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Shovel Knight, to name a few?

All I could remember off the top of my head was Battlefield 4 being a mess since launch, Ubisoft games being so janky they had to offer free games and stuff like that. I've wanted a PS4 for a while, but there's nothing I want to play on it yet. It'll probably come down to Mortal Kombat Cross and the real MGS5 for me.

I ended up with a Wii U though, so I guess you're right. Nintendo delivered.

• Locked thread