Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

DangerKat posted:

This is a great idea -- we could have most months be multiplatform and occasionally an "exclusives" month where people play PlayStation/Xbox/Nintendo/PC only games. Or maybe just always multiplatform. Either way, love it.

This but also another thread where we play generally agreed upon bad games and try to enjoy them despite their flaws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Coolguye posted:

Are you trolling yourself now
Is this the next stage of trollception

Acceptance is the first stage to recovery

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Endorph posted:

Yeah, that's true, but a few months back it seemed like you were popping up in Imp Zone every month or so to go 'alright what Funny Troll should we do now?'

I think the last time you made a thread like that it led to absolutely nothing, but

That's my point, it shouldn't be one, but the Smash thread got sent there for being insanely bad. I mean, it got kind of decent afterwards and things worked out, but I'm not a fan of the mentality behind that decision.

The senran kagura thread getting moved to imp zone was the best thing that ever happened to it. There's legitimately people discussing the game in there now.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

There are no gigantic faggots like you posting there as well so it's a double win.

Whoa I stopped making GBS threads that thread up ages ago bro

• Locked thread