Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nelson
Apr 12, 2009
College Slice
The Archeage thread. My god that's the worst posting I've seen since I accidentally wandered into FYAD a few years ago. So many posts are low content, off topic, or meta about the thread or the posters rather than the game. It's pretty drat awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nelson
Apr 12, 2009
College Slice

DangerKat posted:

I think this is why we need an update to the rules thread because this just makes it sound like there is basically nothing that should be moderated unless it's something illegal. And if that's the case, it'd be nice to see more clearly laid out.

Or maybe we just need mods who will enforce the rules.

nelson
Apr 12, 2009
College Slice

Widestancer posted:

CoffeeBooze sets up his D&D maesterstroke illuminated by the monitor from his six figgy job
See this is part of the problem. People making stupid attacks against other forum members instead of talking about games. How about this for a rule: If it's not related to games then don't post.

nelson
Apr 12, 2009
College Slice

Kewpuh posted:

I see what you're saying with these posts but please understand that there have always been these types of posts. Forever. The only difference is that you don't see "USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST" underneath them.
If someone gets enough probations they can be banned. Then they have to pay :10bux: to post again, which helps feed lowtax's children. By not probating you are literally starving lowtax's children.

• Locked thread