Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

I thought Bioshock Gone Home Infinite Effect 3 was the Citizen Kane of gaming

You but you can't turn that title into Citizenran Kanegura.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

It'd be fun to do a thread where people discuss the positive sides of flawed/bad games to be honest, but I admit that's something I like doing in general.

In principle there shouldn't be a problem with doing that kind of armchair designer discussion in just the regular thread for a game, but people tend to throw a fit any time that happens. And it would probably be a jumbled mess if you had just one thread for all such talk.

I guess there's no harm in :justpost:ing, though.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Dec 8, 2014

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The absolute worst thing about any time discussion or criticism of a game gets heated is not the posters on either side of the debate, but the ones who only post a whine about how they "don't want to have to read" that kind of discussion

• Locked thread