Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

CoffeeBooze posted:

Is that a "yes"?

I can see why for a lot of people being called a friend of the family, a human being, a kike, a spic, or being told to "go kill yourself" could actually be pretty harmful. I don't think it is productive, I don't think it is funny and I don't think it should be allowed. Even if mods do show up too late to put a stop to it mid argument, taking some kind of action against people that do that poo poo seems very reasonable to me.

But then again, I'm just some middle class white dude, you can't say poo poo to me that would hurt my feelings.

I can, and will, try my best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Broseph Brostar posted:

The senran kagura thread getting moved to imp zone was the best thing that ever happened to it. There's legitimately people discussing the game in there now.

There are no gigantic faggots like you posting there as well so it's a double win.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Voyager I posted:

My biggest takeaway from this thread was that an honest explanation of what makes this forum interesting to me did far more than any sperg wars or appeals to the moderation team ever would in dealing with the fact that I play terrible games whose threads are disproportionately likely to be gazed upon by the Eye of Widesauron.

Pardonnez moi?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Widestancer posted:

There is a forum where you have to respect games and gaming

Guess where it is

Badgame.net, where the Badgers gather.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

• Locked thread