Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Contest Winner posted:

This is a good and fun idea, but would a regular game of the month thread get any interest? Like it could be in December you need to play/replay Doom 2 and talk about how much you love/hate Doom 2 for example.

Echoing everyone else, I would totally would be down for doing something like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Widestancer posted:

I'm gonna throw in with monthly or weekly so that people have a chance to hop on board.

Go with monthly for now so goons can slowly transition. I think weekly might be too fast and it could burn out quickly.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Yeah like I have seen LPs of Alien Colonial Marines and how horrible it was, but I tried that game and well, yeah it is still horrible but there are still some aspects of it that goons can provide.

Like the loving last boss loving MOVING out of the way at the last second. That was drat bullshit! :argh:

• Locked thread