Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

ImpAtom posted:

Well, I didn't mean that you couldn't, more that I imagine enough people watched it that some of the fun of "haha, it seriously does that" might be lost.

You're right though, there are plenty of amazingly dumb hunting games out there.

This is far back but I am catching up on this thread and noticed this

Nofriendo has become a much more relaxed place in the last 18 months right alongside Games. There was a big catharsis with the Blasting Zone poo poo and most folks tend to realize now that if something isn't for you, the easiest way to make it go away is to just ignore it. There have been a couple of completely loving boring lp guys that have bailed in the last year just because they get like 1 reply a day. I havent seen anyone get really beaten up this year in there unless they are an admitted criminal or Richard Gamingo.

What im saying is, just post works in Nofriendo as well. If people like Pins and Putty can do what they do (they are awesome) youre not going to get bitched at if you show off how dumb and busted a shovelware hunting game is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Eonwe posted:

Said in Jimmy's voice from south park

Oh Christ I have been playing stick of truth recently and I just heard this clear as day

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Yeah it rules

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

CoffeeBooze posted:

lol there was a pedo in the Archeage guild so we should totally poo poo up the Wildstar thread telling people to starve to death lol

dude why is everything you say so stupid

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

CoffeeBooze posted:

No, the point I've been making is that the current moderation standards have lead to unfunny poo poo posting becoming way too common. Mean spirited, unfunny slur laden posts are loving dumb. So are pointless meme posts. They are becoming so common it is impossible to even have a conversation ins disucssion threads on these forums.

Does anyone even remember the question I asked that started this loving derail? You should, you were the first person to reply to it. And what was your reply?

Comedy posts are great, but this dumb no content poo poo posting that is clogging up the forums is bad.

Okay for real dude every post you make has you looking less sympathetic and more insane how the gently caress have you not caught onto this yet

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Kylra posted:

Controllers held at half height today in rememberance

In the capitol, Ninsosesoft, all policiticans observe a moment of silence

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

CoffeeBooze posted:

It's working.

Man this is like trollception

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Eonwe posted:

Somewhere drinkfist gets an erection and he has no clue why

Hahaha

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

CoffeeBooze posted:

Showing everyone that Coffeebooze says mean things sometimes is not showing anyone anything new but watching you keep quoting my posts like some sort of bizarre own while you continue to be mad about a dead thread about a dead game with a dev who didn't even care about what was said is pretty funny so you should probably keep doing that.

Are you trolling yourself now
Is this the next stage of trollception

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

CoffeeBooze posted:

How many threads need to be ruined before it becomes an issue?

HOW MANY MORE GAMERS NEED TO DIE KE WPUH

HOW MANY

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

CoffeeBooze posted:

Feel free to provide an example of how dumb crap like this poo poo up a thread. I think wanting clarification about if it is a-ok to call people racial slurs is going to be ok going forward.

I have already provided examples of how spamming memes and racial slurs derails threads and caused issues. If you can provide an example of how someone asking for clarification about these rules has ruined threads, please do.

Well your dumb poo poo has poo poo up this thread so

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

The groupthink of SA exiles a ton of otherwise chill folks too so its not like being the language police and encouraging the groupthink helped the forums either.

Also coffeebooze no youre just making GBS threads up the thread because you are crazy

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

You are crazy

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Like seriously coffee only a lunatic would think the poo poo you did in the last just few hours was a reasonable reaction to what happened. I dont even give a poo poo about your opinion because its clear you're loving insane. And not even the funny kind of insane, the dude back up kind of insane.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

CoffeeBooze posted:

Oh no, I have committed that mortal internet sin of copy/pasting the horrible things someone else said into an internet thread! Obviously I am cray cray to the max!

Dude you are a loving whacko. You have over 40 posts in this thread and youre referring to like a couple of them. Chill the gently caress out and look at yourself.

Anyway with that i am done working through my potential guilt and im going back to making fun of you

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Widestancer posted:

Ethanol needs a break.

Which he apparently got so forums success?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Oh I misread that ban post and im on mobile which cant check the leper colony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Then youre living under a rock because 2 years ago people were just as nasty as quoted there, if not more so

• Locked thread