Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
This year in gaming was kind of a surprise on the Nintendo end of things, with Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2 and Smash Bros. keeping me entertained for a period of time. PC-wise, Trails in the Sky and Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming were the two games I got really excited about, and the rest was just one blur from there.

I found this year's offering of games to be simply "good". Not "great", but "good". I don't understand why I can't feel the same excitement as most others in the forums regarding the big name titles this year, Shovel Knight, or Nintendo's offerings, but perhaps I need to re-evaluate the way I look at games.

As far as the forums go, I think they're very well moderated as of the moment, and each of the moderators has lived up to everyone's expectations (so I think). Well done, guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread