Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Games is life. Wii U is life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Eonwe posted:

If being more heavy-handed means the future of the forum is filled with garbage posters like Adam Bowen then let's stay with the relaxed moderation.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

bloodysabbath posted:

Whenever some Tumblrite gets caremad about "all" video games being made for "white dudes," what they mean is "I'm outraged <50 yearly big budget titles for specialized hardware caters to the people who have traditionally bought these bloated, overproduced things." They limit their data set to AAA and ignore the hundreds of other titles made for all platforms, because God forbid the stupid 50 million dollar linear shooter not be empowering to the Jezebel.com writers (and aspirings) who probably weren't going to buy it anyway.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

CoffeeBooze posted:

it should totally be acceptable to tell all gay, black and mexican people to kill themselves

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

CoffeeBooze posted:

But then again, I'm just some middle class white dude, you can't say poo poo to me that would hurt my feelings.

• Locked thread