Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

you're right... irwin should've gone down that motherfucking stingray's throat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

WINNINGHARD posted:

wait why did the guy want to get eaten by a snake? thats loving stupid

Die you Hiss male scum.

----------------

ulvir

smoobles posted:

ive had it with these motherfucking people in this motherfucking snake

Yo, imma blob

have you any wool

alnilam posted:

steve irwin: a stingray killed me, but i'm not mad at the stingray, not at all. i respect all animals and this stingray was just doing what a stingray does, and defending itself from a perceived danger. please don't be mad at the sting ray.

snake guy: lmao watch me go inside this snake on purpose, Ahhhh gently caress kill the snake!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

honestly, though, I think everyone can agree that a dude getting himself eaten by a snake on purpose and not allowing the snake to digest him is not only animal cruelty, but furthermore it is complete bullshit.

ulvir

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

honestly, though, I think everyone can agree that a dude getting himself eaten by a snake on purpose and not allowing the snake to digest him is not only animal cruelty, but furthermore it is complete bullshit.

I feel like its mental abuse more than anything. its like he is forcing the snake to develop bulimia nervosa

heard u like girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB3KlnS2V-Y

why yes lets put this boa around my neck im sure itll go well

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaTQ88ixHas

----------------

heard u like girls

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

:agreed:

----------------

heard u like girls

lol

----------------

heard u like girls

so not only was it done already... it was done better by a drunkard!

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Humans Among Us posted:

so not only was it done already... it was done better by a drunkard!

yeah. Someone who gets drunk midday doesn't really make me think he'll be missed very much.

----------------

ulvir

Humans Among Us posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB3KlnS2V-Y

why yes lets put this boa around my neck im sure itll go well

I tentatively nominate this guy for 2015 darwin awards

Al Borland

by XyloJW

ulvir posted:

I tentatively nominate this guy for 2015 darwin awards

He's no steve irwin.

----------------

heard u like girls

Al Borland posted:

He's no steve irwin.

hes gotta find a niche for heself

stingrays are obviously out of the question but im sure theres plethora of other hosed up ways to die to animals

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Humans Among Us posted:

hes gotta find a niche for heself

stingrays are obviously out of the question but im sure theres plethora of other hosed up ways to die to animals

I wanna see him put his head in a wild lion's mouth.

----------------

heard u like girls

they should put 10 % of an elephant in him and then pull it back out

----------------

google THIS

I think we can all agree that BYOB will not have completed its mission until sid gets eaten by an anaconda

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Humans Among Us posted:

they should put 10 % of an elephant in him and then pull it back out

----------------

Mr. Merdle

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Jett posted:

I especially liked the part where the girl freaked out because she got separated from her team and had no backup even though there was a camera operator six inches away from her, it was very dramatic

also the part where she got reunited with her team 30 seconds later without incident

If you're a camera operator for one of those things, and the person is about to die, you help them? Or is that like violating contract. I need to know for my documentary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Lil Peeler posted:

If you're a camera operator for one of those things, and the person is about to die, you help them? Or is that like violating contract. I need to know for my documentary

Only if you like the person do you help them. IF you don't feign like you're trying but let em die.

----------------

• Locked thread