Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Lookin' to play a new Wii U eShop Virtual Console game tonight Poll vote
This poll is closed.
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow 18 17.65%
Fire Emblem 7 10 9.80%
DK: King of Swing 5 4.90%
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land 1 0.98%
Demon's Crest 2 1.96%
Gargoyle's Quest II: The Demon Darkness 1 0.98%
Donkey Kong Jr. Math 19 18.63%
Super Mario Kart 1 0.98%
Castlevania III 22 21.57%
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap 8 7.84%
Metroid Fusion 11 10.78%
Kirby's Dream Land 3 4 3.92%
Total: 102 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
metroid fusion, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Welp looks like you're gonna have to play Donkey Kong Jr. Math

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I took another look at fire emblem 7 and it reminded me of this nerdy kid i knew in middle school who was obsessed with the game and made his own sprite sheets of his own made up characters with modified portraits of FE7 characters, so it made me not want to play it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I took another look at fire emblem 7 and it reminded me of this nerdy kid i knew in middle school who was obsessed with the game and made his own sprite sheets of his own made up characters with modified portraits of FE7 characters, so it made me not want to play it.

lmao

Dec 26, 2012

bonzibuddy64 posted:

lol

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
there was some dude who put an original character designed after him and had the S support with someone be a really long love scene

Dec 26, 2012

guy went by mageknight or something like that

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

01011001 posted:

guy went by mageknight or something like that

I think it was mageknight404 and he did an extremely epic Pokemon Let's Play, possibly even better than Zorak's.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
vvv watch that one there was a retsupurae here.

Dec 26, 2012

Silver Striker posted:

I think it was mageknight404 and he did an extremely epic Pokemon Let's Play, possibly even better than Zorak's.

got it in one

http://youtu.be/QAA-OBRLDzU?t=5m46s

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

jesus christ

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Alright.. Gettin' down to the wire here. Looks like it's a toss-up between Aria of Sorrow, Circle of the Moon, and DK King of Swing.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

bonzibuddy64 posted:

get that man an account

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

zen death robot posted:

*looks at list, back at poll, back at list, wonders if bonzibuddy64 understands how percentages work*

A moderator hacked the poll to put Castlevania III at the top.. All bets are off.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Listen folks, if you want me to play minish cap so bad, why dont you buy it for me.
https://checkout.nintendo.com/#/item/WUPNPAKE/billing

Or advance wars
https://checkout.nintendo.com/#/item/WUPNPALE/billing

Or super mario 3d world cause i accidentally traded my copy in.
https://checkout.nintendo.com/#/item/WUPNARDE/billing

Thanks

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

zen death robot posted:

You're just saying this because you're gonna buy that King of Swing game anyways aren't you

I might get king of swing cause its cheaper, its donkey kong, and id be able to get an NES game along with it i think.. I want to get it eventually.. Really i want to play all the games on that list but ive only got 12 bones left on my eshop. Wallet

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
You can now, they added a thing so you can buy games digitally off their website, and you get a code to redeem on the console.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I've heard good things about King of Swing but I've also heard good things about Minish Cap. I hope you enjoy whatever game you go with, OP.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

zen death robot posted:

The 18 people who picked Donkey Kong Jr. Math should be ashamed of themselves.

It's actually fun with a friend :)

Not Mario Kart fun but not worthless trash.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

zen death robot posted:

The 18 people who picked Donkey Kong Jr. Math should be ashamed of themselves.

Math is an important gaming skill.

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!
Go with Demon's Quest or Castlevania 3.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Everyones telling me to play Aria of Sorrow but you play as some anime fuckhead and he doesnt have a whip.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Everyones telling me to play Aria of Sorrow but you play as some anime fuckhead and he doesnt have a whip.

He becomes Dracula.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I'm gonna play some games, got 12 dollars in my ewallet. I-I-I'm huntin. Lookin for a classic. This is loving awesome.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

bonzibuddy64 posted:

yeah he's making a romhack right now in the fire emblem Games thread.

Dec 26, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

I'm gonna play some games, got 12 dollars in my ewallet. I-I-I'm huntin. Lookin for a classic. This is loving awesome.

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!

bonzibuddy64 posted:

It's not that good, and its short.The art style is also poo poo.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

He becomes Dracula.

gently caress.. Well, I kind of regret buying DK: King of Swing now.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I bought dk king of swing and its insanely difficult.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.

Iron Casanova posted:

It's not that good, and its short.The art style is also poo poo.

You're poo poo. Its actually really good, it feels good to steal and use the souls of your enemies to kill guys.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

castlevania 3 is epic, op, and you should buy it next

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
King of swing is what i feared it'd be, its just too loving hard.. Feels like your fighting with the controls instead of the levels.. Sigh

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

bonzibuddy64 posted:

King of swing is what i feared it'd be, its just too loving hard.. Feels like your fighting with the controls instead of the levels.. Sigh

isnt it a clu clu world successor, clu clu world sucks

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I feel sick to my stomach.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I feel sick to my stomach.

I thinky ou should have bought minish cap.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I should have got aria of sorrow i think, and now im going to loving regret it every day of my life, until i buy a nintendo eshop card and get aria of sorrow too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Well, you win some, you lose some. Topic locked.

• Locked thread