Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Lookin' to play a new Wii U eShop Virtual Console game tonight Poll vote
This poll is closed.
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow 18 17.65%
Fire Emblem 7 10 9.80%
DK: King of Swing 5 4.90%
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land 1 0.98%
Demon's Crest 2 1.96%
Gargoyle's Quest II: The Demon Darkness 1 0.98%
Donkey Kong Jr. Math 19 18.63%
Super Mario Kart 1 0.98%
Castlevania III 22 21.57%
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap 8 7.84%
Metroid Fusion 11 10.78%
Kirby's Dream Land 3 4 3.92%
Total: 102 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Lookin' to play a new Wii U eShop Virtual Console game tonight.. Got 12 dollars in my Nintendo eshop wallet, not sure what to play, but I've been wanting to sit down on my couch and have fun with a new Wii U. Here's a poll for you to vote on what I should buy.

-Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
-Fire Emblem 7
-DK: King of Swing
-Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
-Demon's Crest
-Gargoyle's Quest II: The Demon Darkness
-Donkey Kong Jr. Math
-Super Mario Kart
-Castlevania III
-The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
-Metroid Fusion
-Kirby's Dream Land 3

Disclaimer posted:

I've played through Demon's Crest, Metroid Fusion, and Nightmare in Dreamland before. I've played FE7 and Kirbys dream land 3, but never beat them.

P.S. You can buy digital eShop game codes right off of nintendo.com now. If you're feeling generous, or you've got a bit of that Christmas spirit, I'd love some free Virtual Console games. PM me, add me on Steam, or hell - just post them here for a lurker to grab.. The more the merrier! Let's have fun online with Nintendo.

bonzibuddy64 fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Dec 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
To make things fair, I will not vote in the poll.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I played through Metroid Fussion when I was a kid, and I still have Super Metroid to play through, so i'm not so sure I want to jump into that one just yet. Who knows, though.. If it wins, it wins.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

thuly posted:

Minish Cap

Is this a good game.. I heard capcom developed it.. But also, the Zelda: Age of Secrets/ symphony of winter games they made for gameboy color were good.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

thuly posted:

Have you played these before?

Hmm.. I've played through Demon's Crest, Metroid Fusion, and Nightmare in Dreamland before. I've played FE7 and Kirbys dream land 3, but never beat them.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Ill put a disclaimer in the OP.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

A cool drat horse posted:

Hey dude, noticed you didn't have Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga on here... that's ok, it was probably a mistake.

Already own it.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Im interested in aria of sorrow but im instintively wary of GBA titles, for some reason. I dont think it was a great console.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

elf help book posted:

you shouldnt buy any of them cuz youll only play it for 5 minutes and then return to this thread to complain, op

If you don't have anything nice to post, then don't post at all.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Still haven't made a choice. Honestly, I'm kind of torn between Aria of Sorrow and FE7. It would be kind of Epic to make some miiverse posts about Fire Emblem, my first time playing it since I was a kid, posting about all my favorite characters I remembered and what not. On the other hand, I don't like that there's no time for a breather in between missions, and you can permanently gently caress up and miss a lot of stuff.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I took another look at fire emblem 7 and it reminded me of this nerdy kid i knew in middle school who was obsessed with the game and made his own sprite sheets of his own made up characters with modified portraits of FE7 characters, so it made me not want to play it.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Alright.. Gettin' down to the wire here. Looks like it's a toss-up between Aria of Sorrow, Circle of the Moon, and DK King of Swing.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

zen death robot posted:

*looks at list, back at poll, back at list, wonders if bonzibuddy64 understands how percentages work*

A moderator hacked the poll to put Castlevania III at the top.. All bets are off.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Listen folks, if you want me to play minish cap so bad, why dont you buy it for me.
https://checkout.nintendo.com/#/item/WUPNPAKE/billing

Or advance wars
https://checkout.nintendo.com/#/item/WUPNPALE/billing

Or super mario 3d world cause i accidentally traded my copy in.
https://checkout.nintendo.com/#/item/WUPNARDE/billing

Thanks

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

zen death robot posted:

You're just saying this because you're gonna buy that King of Swing game anyways aren't you

I might get king of swing cause its cheaper, its donkey kong, and id be able to get an NES game along with it i think.. I want to get it eventually.. Really i want to play all the games on that list but ive only got 12 bones left on my eshop. Wallet

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
You can now, they added a thing so you can buy games digitally off their website, and you get a code to redeem on the console.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Everyones telling me to play Aria of Sorrow but you play as some anime fuckhead and he doesnt have a whip.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

He becomes Dracula.

gently caress.. Well, I kind of regret buying DK: King of Swing now.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I bought dk king of swing and its insanely difficult.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
King of swing is what i feared it'd be, its just too loving hard.. Feels like your fighting with the controls instead of the levels.. Sigh

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I feel sick to my stomach.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I should have got aria of sorrow i think, and now im going to loving regret it every day of my life, until i buy a nintendo eshop card and get aria of sorrow too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Well, you win some, you lose some. Topic locked.

• Locked thread