Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?

Gavok posted:

it's Friday the 13th and I volunteered to read every Friday the 13th comic. Hoo boy.

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash 2 is the worst, guys.

I never got that chance to read The Nightmare Warriors, that does sound rather dire. On the other hand, the Avatar comics were absolutely dreadful, only marginally better than the Texas Chainsaw Massacre ones. Good article, any chance we'll be seeing overviews of the other New Line horror comics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Gavok posted:

I read every single Nightmare on Elm Street comic, from Marvel to Innovation to Avatar Press to Windstorm. Check out my write-up, BITCH!

Aw yeah, your write-ups are pretty great. Definitely something to look forward to.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Lurdiak posted:

Is Batman going to gently caress April?

I'd only worry if he starts teaching her.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Gavok posted:

I got a new article up on the history of Halloween/Michael Myers comics.

Not as fun or eclectic as the Freddy and Jason stuff, unfortunately, partially because it was a total of two writers across twelve issues and a prose story with art. That and the second writer has a huge boner for Michael and hits me as a guy who watched the first movie thinking, "That was pretty good, but it would have been better if he killed Laurie. And Dr. Loomis. Those two kids and the sheriff too. Maybe six more victims for the hell of it."

Nice! I'm a huge fan of Halloween, but I've only read Nightdance. I've wanted to read the Chaos Comics ones, but then again, I really liked 4-6 and hated H20, but at the same time I don't want to cut H20 out of continuity or anything. I've always wanted to see a melding of the two continuities.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

So this just got announced:

Star Trek: The Next Generation/Aliens

Edit: vv Well, yeah? IDW has the Trek license. Dark Horse has the Alien license.

catlord fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Oct 28, 2016

• Locked thread