Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Just read the whole Parker/Shaner/Bellaire run on Flash Gordon, goddamn it is so good, but so short, not even a full year of comics and it is not really a self-contained story :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Shitshow posted:

Star Wars was pretty meh. Aaron's dialogue seemed really forced to me and the discontinuity between faces that were obviously traced and those that weren't bothered me. And the whole thing just felt so...safe.

Yeah, it is ridiculously bad. More lovely callbacks than in prequels in "it is like poetry, it rhymes" fashion. It is a quintessential licensed comic, with heavily referenced and static art, lack of ambitions, wrong tone, and awkward attempts at making it more action-y.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

I don't think kaiju have any strong feelings about the female void.

Godzilla becoming a Pope would also be a rad story.

• Locked thread