Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward
but then again so are you
I'm looking forward to the new Jem and the Holograms comic because basically I'll buy anything Ross Campbell is drawing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward
but then again so are you

Gaz-L posted:

Why happened to the Holograms? Did Jem fire them so the Crystal Gems from Steven Universe could be her band?

(:ssh: I'm probably buying it too)
SPEAKING OF STEVEN UNIVERSE

He did a little one page thing for the comic but it didn't get used and he posted it on twitter.

How has the SU comic been? I picked up the first issue and it was ok but then I kind of let it get away from me.

• Locked thread