Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Gaz-L posted:

So... IDW are going all in with Hasbro on their attempt to milk all their 80s properties and are making a MASK book.

I'm almost definitely down for this, but I'm chomping at the bit for them to announce Visionaries, cuz that toyline and cartoon was my JAM as a kid. I can still recite most of the verses the characters used to summon their special powers from the cartoon.

When will I get Inhumanoids then dammit? It's powered armored scientists versus Cthulhu. Why it's not more beloved I won't ever know.

But I am still a massive fan of the Starriors miniseries Marvel did in the 80s so perhaps I have odd taste.

However I must warn all of the Robotech/Voltron crossover. It was incredibly pointless and lovely. Not quite as bad as that Transformers Deviations 1 shot but.. Yeah.

Now the older Devil's Due Voltron books were some good reading. And I am not a Lion Team fan. ( Vehicle or GTFO. )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Gaz-L posted:

Going by the last couple years, they will be up on Comixology, but probably not for a few weeks, maybe even a couple of months. I believe because the idea behind FCBD is to get people in the doors of stores, forgetting that, oh, some of us work on Saturdays.

That's a huge thing in general though. Lots of people legit don't realize, understand, or care that a ton of people work nights and weekends and holidays. This Bankers Hours as Standard ideal isn't reality at all. poo poo, who the hell do they think work so this weekender and nightlife poo poo can happen?

I've never actually gone to a FCBD thing because I work nights and sleep much of the day.

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Lurdiak posted:

Is Batman going to gently caress April?

That'll be the Woodrocket project they next do. Please don't let them know about it so it doesn't happen.

• Locked thread