Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
The spiritual successor to Xena: Warrior Princess. I love this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
That was a pretty tightly written and suspenseful opener. Let's hope they took on board criticism of last season! They have hand-waved the Big Bad / Big Destiny thing a bit but who can blame them?

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Getting strong distaff counterpart vibes going on here! Did anyone notice how the oracle's date spelled his screen name? And the little lightening bolts? I'm really intrigued this season!

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
I've really enjoyed this run of episodes so far! The enemies power levels have been rather inconsistent which has been a bit of a shame but LG has a history with powerful enemies not actually acting powerfully. I honestly think this season has been leagues ahead of the last and we seem to finally be getting somewhere with Bo's heritage. I was nicely thrown by the last episodes reveal, I had all sorts of theories for the youngest but not that.

• Locked thread