Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Pardon me about the adjective. i will also continue to laugh at "Stymie's Jew Gimmick"

I'm fine with that. As long as we're clear I'm not a racist. That's how rumors get started yo.

Fwiw I picture Stymie as a corpulent moonlike mass plugged directly into a computer and a feeding machine via tubes, stored in a damp cavern dwelling. He's aracial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
sweet now we're getting the anti-semitism out in the open

cool cool

alcohol truly is a scourge

cis autodrag posted:

I'm fine with that. As long as we're clear I'm not a racist. That's how rumors get started yo.

Fwiw I picture Stymie as a corpulent moonlike mass plugged directly into a computer and a feeding machine via tubes, stored in a damp cavern dwelling. He's aracial.

close, i'm a being of pure light and Correct Thought that projects my posts directly into the internet

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

a typo is nowhere near as funny as "Stymie's Jew Gimmick"

mods please

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
"stymie's jew gimmick" is especially funny in light of the eurocommunist left's long, tortured relationship with judaism

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

"stymie's jew gimmick" is especially funny in light of the eurocommunist left's long, tortured relationship with judaism

Oh God pull up, pull up. I retract approval for loling about my typo.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
we should have someone whose gimmick is portraying everybody's posts in the best light possible gratuitously. balance out the unquoted one

YAAAAY EVERYBODY everything is COOL BEANS and WE'RE DEFINITELY NOT GONNA DIE IN NUCLEAR FIRE YAAAAY

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

bob dobbs is dead posted:

we should have someone whose gimmick is portraying everybody's posts in the best light possible gratuitously.

i think that's prefect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
gonna nip this while the nippin time is good

have at a tech bubble 2.0 thread

• Locked thread