Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

if you didn't get a letter from the payment processor hired by the class action attorney you're probably out of luck.

"
All natural persons

well poo poo!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Blodget peppered Bezos with questions about why Amazon is “famously frugal” and doesn’t match the type of employee perks that other high-profile tech companies offer — there are no free lunches at Amazon cafeterias, for example, and the cash components of employee salaries are often well below those of top competitors.

Bezos argued that Amazon has its own “very significant benefits.” One is Amazon’s location in the city of Seattle, instead of a suburban campus. That allows 20 percent of employees to walk to work.

Then there are the food trucks. “We have an unbelievable food truck scene around our headquarters,” he said. “It’s out of control, actually.” Amazon also allows employees to bring their dogs to work. But the real showstopper may be office windows that open, Bezos said. You read that right.

“People, it turns out, really like fresh air,” he said. Take that, Google!

:pwn:

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Bloody posted:

chihuahuas are so ugly

actually they are v cute, perhaps you meant yourself??

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

bassguitarhero posted:

I did a music video shoot at this house in Sacramento and they had a pet pig and it was a pain in the rear end trying to walk backwards while filming and then occasionally hearing the pig SQUEAL because I'd just stepped on its tail. Then I'd apologize to it and it would chill out because pigs are fuckin smart

hell yeah

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm paying an extra $50 a month for two cats, it's a thing here too.

post your cats

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Citizen Tayne posted:

Hey guys, thanks for the security deposit chat, it reminded me to check Pennsylvania law and it turns out that my landlord is holding more of my money than he's allowed to hold.

im the font change

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

uncurable mlady posted:

i loving hate that everything does this now when i copy/paste poo poo

merge formatting??

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

duTrieux. posted:

"oh, look at me! i'm a girly-man who needs to lube up my rear end in a top hat because it's so delicate and soft!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGJSI48gkFc

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
he was the guy who showed up for court with no lawyer and atlas shrugged right

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

infernal machines posted:

they do know they weren't actually fighting the slaves in that war right?

i dont think that's the point

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

slogsdon posted:

nuking over half the black population in america is a pretty novel approach to ending racism i guess

evacuate black people first duh

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Mido posted:

lol @ the my friend/fiancé is a $not_white defense

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Why the Web Won't Be Nirvana

comin atcha aaaallllll the way from 1995

quote:

Then there's cyberbusiness. We're promised instant catalog shopping—just point and click for great deals. We'll order airline tickets over the network, make restaurant reservations and negotiate sales contracts. Stores will become obselete. So how come my local mall does more business in an afternoon than the entire Internet handles in a month?

lol

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

fart simpson posted:

the china d&d thread is terrible

actually you are just a bad poster

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

i think u mean

same