Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

qirex posted:

the nation's financial "innovators" are starting to bundle car title loans into derivatives like they did with mortgages and fund managers are buying them and now with that new fdic rule out of the budget deal the government will have to eat those

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i look forward to buying underwater bmws for pennies on the dollar :retrogames: :mrapig:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Snapchat A Titty posted:

silicon valley would be perfection if burned down and the earth lightly salted

or slid into the ocean

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=SPY+Interactive#%7B%22range%22%3A%22max%22%2C%22scale%22%3A%22linear%22%7D

has anybody said [bubbling intensifies] yet?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

PCjr sidecar posted:

darwin-garbage-plate.jpg

its not named for the food on the plate its named for the people who eat it

your wrongness is staggering

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

what baffles me is how fry sauce hasn't become a point of contention amongst dipshit connoisseurs. like, a good fry sauce can be really good. i know a place in hillsboro that does a p. good fry sauce. i think arctic circle also had pretty dece fry sauce...? but then you get some shitshows that think fry sauce is about chilled thousand island dressing and relish or some godawful hot cold mess like that and i don't even know where anyone gets those ideas from.

loving lol at anything other than homemade ketchup

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

ahahahahha I want 2 die

same

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

we only wanted the badass jobs like flying big fast jets not the stupid bullshit like cannon fodder

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Cs get degrees

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

i would join the military for sure but only if i get to be a cool badass flying fighter jets and not putting myself in any real danger. all the other jobs are beneath me.

this but 100% seriously

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

except that your career could literally entail mopping floors 24/7

could be worse, you could work with computes

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Criminalize uber

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

white people like cheaper taxis driven by other white people, usually in nicer cars

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

lightbulbs are technology

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

uber is just there to introduce you to a new friend who happens to be willing to give you a ride, right now, for gas money

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

weird how marrying someone makes their siblings your siblings in law. kinda implies your spouse is your sibling, which is kinda gross

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

if you marry your cousin is your brother your cousin-in-law? is your cousin's brother now your brother-in-law or still your cousin?

don't marry your cousin

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

qntm posted:

your spouse is your self-in-law

hosed up

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i am all of the people in boston who chose to go with a 5x uber instead of the faster free rush hour level of service mbta

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

lmfao, just kidding, i walked out of a party and onto a train and was home in a couple minutes

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

im the phrases market cap and vc valuation being used interchangeably itt

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Subway supremacy. Live by a subway stop, never go anywhere that isn't Subway accessible. Reclassify all urban roads as strictly for buses, commercial delivery, and maybe taxis. gently caress cars, gently caress car culture, gently caress our terrible cities

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Mr Dog posted:

it's me, i'm the person raising a family in a loving apartment

but hey at least i can take the subway to work!

its me, im every family in new york city and the boston area especially those that are not comically rich

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i have never tipped an uber driver and never will

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i have twice and i am ashamed to admit it

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

reminder: install cloud-to-butt

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

why not have a maximum cycle time where no matter what the lights change every 30 seconds or whatever so you don't have spend a fuckton of money on special systems for motorcylces and bicycles

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

well yeah but you probably also don't want to spend another 50k at every intersection because you've been in the red for a decade and your bridges are collapsing and you probably also don't want to abandon motorcyclists and bicyclists in those positions forever

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

FMguru posted:

ban private automobiles in urban areas, problem solved

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

why are you linking to your own reddit posts

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

eschaton posted:

do they offer CDOs and other derivatives based on bundles of these loans?

Yup

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Isn't Uber black actual livery vehicles?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

FrozenVent posted:

lol if you schedule anything smaller than an FEU

A what

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I'm davos

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i recall a radio station running a soup or bowl contest about soups and bowls or something inane one year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

So like Wegmans

• Locked thread