Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Elder Postsman posted:

well shoot, that's not gonna happen

Yeah don't. SF is becoming kinda piss and the Twin Cities own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

rotor posted:

yeah, "becoming"

I know I know, but this is my hometown so I have lots of memories of how it was here in the 70s and 80s (I was away for the 90's and most of the first decade of this century).

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

If I had a lawn, I'd be yelling at kids 24/7

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

people sure are mad about dogs itt.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

the emotional support animal thing has helped my mom have a dog and cat in her apartment. she and her husband love the dog and cat and so I'm ok with it v:shobon:v

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's also the silver bullet that you shoot into your bay area landlord who doesn't allow pets (this is all of them)

yes, also a good thing.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

landlords can throw you out if you have a pet in a no pets place here in the states. I've had friends tearfully have to give up their pets or become homeless.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

infernal machines posted:

that's some bullshit.

most american laws are, yes.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

infernal machines posted:

i've noticed american freedom seems to primarily be the freedom to go gently caress yourself

welcome to the republican party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Dexter and Lulu came on board when my ex and I moved to SF from Minneapolis. We had to purchase 1st class tickets and they had to be in pet carriers. Dex and Lulu weren't too happy about it but it went ok.

• Locked thread