Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cities

Le Grand Renard!
Fou des fous,
imbécile extraordinaire.
lol at everything itt

this avatar is brand new, still has that dank new av smell, it could probably use some character marks. could you make it look more self satisfied?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cities

Le Grand Renard!
Fou des fous,
imbécile extraordinaire.

i am he posted:

cool avatar

mr8

Je t'M

cities

Le Grand Renard!
Fou des fous,
imbécile extraordinaire.
im english canadian but a playful, if insufficient, knowledge of the french language is a good thing to ave here esp. in acadia. im studying folklore and comparative lit and my av is sort of a reference to the old french version of the reynard cycle

cities

Le Grand Renard!
Fou des fous,
imbécile extraordinaire.
im studying it as a general thing, comparing and contrasting and finding similarities in the common stories around the world. like, the french version of the reynard story came from a latin mock epic, and versions are found in german and dutch and then in englishb with chaucer, and you'll find similar stories found in aesop and the ranayama, and the fox as a trickster character is found from north america to east asia. i try to piece all this together and look for meaning in the whole mess.

cities

Le Grand Renard!
Fou des fous,
imbécile extraordinaire.
sorry thats a lot of words about my own bullshit here, in koishis wonderful thread

• Locked thread