Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

it occurred to me that sometimes I forget days, even days i shouldn't. here's a list of days you should never forget. did i forget any?

- your anniversary
- parents bday
- leg day
- karaoke night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

crimbo

nvm no cake

the robining

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Wednesday

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
due dates

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

alnilam

st crispins day

ty manifisto

Al Borland

by XyloJW

alnilam posted:

st crispins day

I suspect that day may not actually exist.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

smoobles

----------------

verily carefree

the day after tomorro

verily carefree

day of defeat

verily carefree

Green Day

heard u like girls

----------------

heard u like girls

hello acato :)

----------------

verily carefree

The Day The World Stood Still

heard u like girls

groundhog day

thats when we eat porkbuts and taters

----------------

alnilam

Humans Among Us posted:

groundhog day

thats when we eat porkbuts and taters

only PA kids will get this

ty manifisto

verily carefree

cinco de mayo

verily carefree

4th of july

verily carefree

St Swithins Day

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Diqnol

ulvir

- payday
- day for rent+bills
- christmas
- your DOB because at lot of places and websites and so on require you to list it for various reasons

ulvir

- march 8th as it is the international women's day
- may 1st which is the international worker's day

smoobles

ulvir posted:

- christmas

there's some leeway on this one because you can just ask an orphan boy outside your window what day it is

----------------

verily carefree

wrong thread

ulvir

smoobles posted:

there's some leeway on this one because you can just ask an orphan boy outside your window what day it is

the more tears in their eyes, the closer to xmas?

alnilam

ulvir posted:

the more tears in their eyes, the closer to xmas?

since your from norway where most ppl worship norse mythology i think? i'll fill u in: there's a part of the bible called "a christmas carol" it takes place in victorian england and there are muppets in it too, and a little orphan boy outside the window says "why it's christmas day sir!"

ty manifisto

smoobles

expanding on what alnilam said:

you can actually ask this boy what day it is any day of the year, and he'll give you the answer

for example:
"you there, what day is it?"

"why, it's April 3rd, sir"

i strongly recommend everyone invest in an orphan boy that walks past your window, you won't regret it if you're as forgetful as i am

----------------

Yo, imma blob

have you any wool

ulvir

alnilam posted:

since your from norway where most ppl worship norse mythology i think? i'll fill u in: there's a part of the bible called "a christmas carol" it takes place in victorian england and there are muppets in it too, and a little orphan boy outside the window says "why it's christmas day sir!"

ive read the book ages ago and seen the movie too, but can't for the life of me remember that little kid

SIDS Vicious

friendsday its wdnesday when you make friends

ulvir

not really christmas but I recommend people read HC Andersen's novella The Little Match Girl. its extremely depressing and about child poverty in the 19th century set around new year's eve

City of Glompton

library books due date

double punch day at your favorite coffee shack

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

SIDS Vicious

ulvir posted:

not really christmas but I recommend people read HC Andersen's novella The Little Match Girl. its extremely depressing and about child poverty in the 19th century set around new year's eve

it made me cry

ulvir

Iggy Koopa posted:

it made me cry

there's a swedish one I can't remember the title of that's also very depressing and just as poignant

SIDS Vicious

its sad to think that so many kids wont be brought to tears by beautiful sad literature because its not a video game or cartoon movie film this generation is gay

SIDS Vicious

not gay like homosexual i woild be okay with that

Yo, imma blob

have you any wool

Iggy Koopa posted:

friendsday its wdnesday when you make friends

hope i can get to friendsday some day

ulvir

did some digging and the original name of the swedish story I mentioned is Sunnanäng written by Astrid Lindgren, but I don't think its translated into English and frankly that makes me very sad. its a good children's story about poverty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

Iggy Koopa posted:

its sad to think that so many kids wont be brought to tears by beautiful sad literature because its not a video game or cartoon movie film this generation is gay

depends on their teacher I suppose. I have many memories of moving stories during primary school

• Locked thread