Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Endless legends is an unblanaced cim 5 style game that is better than civ 5 and loving owns

devs said they won't balance it so everything is a bit crazy, but it some how works

It has neat factions like guys who must kill things to get more food since they don't get farming, dragon people, or fall out cosplayers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

The gothic and risen series can be good, but only certain ones.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Most new games on the pc are going to be free to play by sheer volume and the change in the industry.

Not all of them are bad, but a lot are.

I've been thinking that maybe we need a general soon to be released games thread for pc xbone nintendo ect and have it link to information about the game and threads if they exist.

That would cover a lot of stuff.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

One of the few things I've ever done early access was war for the overworld.

right now it is shaping up pretty well but no where near done.

Multiplayer has issues as in I've never gotten it to work.

But it fixed a lot of issues with dungeon keeper II. If you destroy terrain you can refill the squares with traps that you click when you are ready to use them. You have flags that stop workers from going forward but those can only be placed on your own land so water kinda screws this.

They don't have some of the charm like gambling or jack pot winners or random voice overs at you insulting or complimenting you.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Also they post every wednesday of what they are working on, but don't patch every wednesday.

https://wftogame.com/wfto-wednesday-101/

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

New vegas is fun because it takes the idea that you can go anywhere at any time and blocks you from that. If you do manage to go somewhere it breaks the story line.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Before you begin kewpah let us get you some mods

http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/10-fallout-new-vegas-adult-mods/

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I like to explore so I liked 3 more than new vegas.

3 has some weird stories just from areas you would wander into. The best ones are the ones you some what made your self.

Like there is a house where two skeletons are asleep and presumably died in the blast.

There was also a teddy bear factory where someone else had been there and tried to make the stuffed animals gently caress each other.

They put a lot of effort into that which people I guess wanted a more linear game and so liked new vegas.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Bhodi posted:

3 had un-climbable rubble piles and the complete inability to go from point A to point B on the map. New Vegas had a giant robot, a funny helperbot, and a better overall story.

Then again, it also transformed the enclave from techno-librarians into religious zealot supremacists and requires you to exterminate them for the quest ending I felt was the best path.

How did you get the two games confused.

New Vegas had literal walls of rock that channeled you in directions or a giant river. Go look for a height map, you can see the story line path because there are giant unclimable messes between them. It legit had invisible walls in the middle of the map.

3 was almost a field in comparison.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

mobas are just mmos for short casuals

you got the levels, the gear, the drama, raiding, and the pvp

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

icantfindaname posted:

is that a no?

Airmech but it is broken in another way.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

There are like 3 hots since blizzard is run by shitlers

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

VideoGames posted:

mobas are a genre ive never touched, but like i said i try to give all games a fair try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f-jR3Vo3Rw

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I never beat mass effect 1 and I don't think I ever will

elevators

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

way less ships and not so much in the big ship category

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

It can be, but it is kinda limited. Ok first there is flight assist which you can turn off.

You can get neat poo poo like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-dHqX5cFB0

But then most of the time you fly around space, you ain't going to see a player if you went far from the start, and if you want to fight npcs sure, ok.

There are signals you find flying through space and if you enter one it is like a random encounter. Could be a trader, military convoy, bunch of pirates, or something like a bunch of canisters.

You can scan people to see if they have warrants and then just blow them up and go get your money.

There are also nav beacons and resource mining areas that also act like random encounter areas.

Some times npcs try to knock you out of super cruise or you can do the same to them to ambush them.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Post the most hosed up Shepard faces you can make in the character creator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

ME is an intro harem visual novel.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

hubris.height posted:

hmm yes lemme see what can we add for the player for an alien romance.... well this one can reproduce with any species

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/228736-talis-sweat/

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1FgGrLnFAI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

• Locked thread