Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'd love for a mod to sticky this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

Like there is a house where two skeletons are asleep and presumably died in the blast.

drat. War is hell.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*expression darkens while listening to audiolog* Jesus Christ. That explains the skeletons... I think that's enough gaming for tonight.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

quoting from page 19 but don't even kid yourself retard

DA:I is some seriously good poo poo.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The devs of Smite, Hi-Rez, are extremely bad and took away my dreams of pure, beautiful speed forever. Now I'm left to crawl in the mud, and I wish them all a swift and entire exile from civilization.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thoughts on Doom RPG, all?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

chaos rhames posted:

you mean the free roguelike? because that game rules

I refer to the turn-based mobile phone game of the mid 2000s, in which a dog can be used as a melee weapon. I had a pretty epic time playing that one.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I've made a thread about true gaming terror, but I've had to bump it once and I suspect I'll have to again.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I wonder when an obese forums moderator will take me as his pet. I guess I just need to post more, and better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Eonwe posted:

i dont have a problem with stux

his view on stick of truth is bad and wrong tho

Agreed.

• Locked thread