Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I bought a two-pack of this dinky little game called Fight the Dragon for me and a pal. The gameplay's a bit basic but the user generated levels we've played through have been pretty cool.

Really I just bought it because the dude's been pining for LBP3 and I figured a cheap game with a level editor would help to scratch that itch for him. I'm interested in seeing what he comes up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Hog Inspector posted:

i enjoyed SR 3 and 4 but i wish there were also more games like 2 where it was still funny but not always super over the top. 2 was semi-realistic enough to make the crazy scenes way more memorable

Man I felt the same way during the ad campaigns for SR3 and 4. I can understand why they saw the reaction to the goofy bits of SR2 and think "yeah people want an entire game of that, right?", but it just didn't click with me. The thing I loved most about SR2 was that the city felt a lot more varied than suburbs-downtown-projects, and had cool things like the cave system and Old Stilwater.

• Locked thread