Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Widestancer posted:

I'm Widestancer on steam

Feel free to add me.

That goes for other people; if you have like steam level 1 or 0 and only one game let me know on here that you added me so I don't think you're some weird spambot.

I've been getting a lot of those lately, anyone else?

Yeah they've been doing that .scr thing lately. It's only caught one of my steam friends from what I've seen (one of the hacks sends your friends an automatic message telling them to download it)

(this is my steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/koldPT/ add me nerds)

Kewpuh posted:

Super Metroid is the greatest video game of all time and if you disagree with this then I will ban you

I dunno, I've been playing it lately and I kinda liked Zero Mission better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
I love gameing.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

TheHoosier posted:

Is MMDOC actually good? I'm wary of CCGs in general. I enjoy Hearthstone a lot and love the M&M series, but I was afraid it was just a poo poo cash grab

It used to be but I dropped out after the big expansion that completely changed the game. A few goons still play though, look for the thread to see if its still around.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Gonna play Wii U for the first time tomorrow. Trying Smash 4 then probably moving over to Project M because the folks prefer it, though. What do y'all think?

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
comedy is objective

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Eye of Widesauron posted:

In the spirit of giving I made a new gamers.txt ish thread

Thank you.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Kewpuh posted:

pc for third party games, wii u for nintendo games

this, but with a 3ds instead of a wii u

:)

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

The Shortest Path posted:

You can't just post something like this without including a link so we can go make fun of them

EDIT: Which board even has IDs anymore? I thought that got removed a long-rear end time ago.

that looks like 8chan

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
after FYAD teamed up with reddit to brutally corrupt games jouranlism forever SA was never the same...

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

Bought Shadow of Mordor. Why is the installation file so big. How am I gonna fit all this poo poo on my SSD?

Why would you?

• Locked thread