Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Mercury Crusader posted:

Video games are fun. I love video games. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
most recently i played dragon age: inquisition but i've been up for a whole 24 hours writing papers etc. hopefully on the path to gaming soon enough tomorrow :) check out my youtube channel

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Widestancer posted:

:frogsiren: WHO'S THAT POKEMON :frogsiren:

mario

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
subscribe to my youtube channel

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i upload video game videos to youtube, sometimes once a month, some times once a week. subscribe

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
click on my sig thanks bruh

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
reported

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i personally can't wait for the release of Minecraft 2, only on Xbox One

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
gothic 2, 3
risen 1

B)

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Kewpuh posted:

i wish dishonored didnt for some reason give me a massive headache to play like borderlands 1 did because id like to play it out and see how the story goes. like it makes the part behind my eyeballs hurt

sit 4 feet from your screen, wear your gunnar glasses, turn the lights on in your room

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
monolith hasn't made a good game since mk3

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Accordion Man posted:

Shadow of Mordor is cool.

wb-acquired monolith doesn't count

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
wb published fear but they didnt own monolith as an inhouse dev studio until 2012 im pretty sure

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
whenever monolith went bankrupt again and wb bought them and netherrealm started making mortal kombat. whenever that happened.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

hm yeah mod the game your first time playing it... graphcis mods still mods *kills u*

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
good screencap tho lmao that guy

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ddraig posted:

OK, great, but why exactly is Ubisoft presumably hiring guys to make cool as poo poo stuff and yet not punishing them profusely when they make something that isn't cool as poo poo, i.e. virtually all of the plot and story of Far Cry 4 that isn't "Blow these people up"

They WASTED MONEY making a game that has a civil war thread running through it that reads like a C grade teenager's understanding of civil war (these two people are bad, maybe they're as bad as each other, maybe they're even as bad as the bad bad man?) when they could have paid them less money and had it be Jurassic Park with Honey Badgers or spent a little more money on a guy to read over this stuff and make sure it wasn't a complete pile of poo poo. Maybe if they're that hard up for cash they could get some intern to go over it with a red pen.

on the other hand, i liked it, and i'm not a huge queerbag bitch boy

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hm perhaps you would like to look into Turok, released on the xbox 360 and playstation 3 consoles in the year 2008

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ddraig posted:

Notice I used the qualifier 'didn't blow'

i read your post you dumb mother fucker

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
teh plot to Injustice is basically Irredeemable GJ DC/WB/Netherrealm

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
lobo is too powerful

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
dating sims

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

precision posted:

Inquisition is basically Skyrim with good combat

quoting from page 19 but don't even kid yourself retard

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

net cafe scandal posted:

DA:I is some seriously good poo poo.

i didnt say it wasnt

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hm yeah i'm thinking about gaming huh yeah what of it

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im playing battletower right now. im also playing the elder scrolls cell phone games.. suck my dick

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

TheHoosier posted:

On a fuckin' N-Gage or rooted device?

in my heart, actually

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
my cousin had an n-gage w/o a calling plan. it was ownage.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
yeh you know, i also had a problem where the team with the better players would win most of the time, because they had a large xp and gold advantage from getting enough early kills and farm due to my poor play to make it count in endgame. and i'm glad hots removes that.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the hots community flips out at people glitching and exploiting in an alpha/beta and putting videos of it on blizzard's forum so that they know the issues in the game they are developing

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Someone convince me not to be excited for GTA V coming out for the PC please.

TEH GAME HATES WOMEN

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i own gta5 on ps3 but im going to buy it on pc. widestancer. thats how u know its good.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i am goint to post a thread

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
galciv3 on steam early access... 50% off rightnow... $25 .... poo poo, what do i do

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ddraig posted:

They're spending god knows how long and what they'll end up with is probably going to be roughly equivalent with the Xbox 360 controller since it's pretty much perfect already.

Maybe they could re-release the Xbox controller, fix the dodgy d-pad and call it a day.

have you heard abouyt something called the "dualshock 2"

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i did all of them and then i got the green guy killed because he was a cool assassin who had a sickness so i thought he would do best sneaking thru a vent

i had zaeed lead a party and he got himself killed because i didn't pay attention during his mission because i was shooting peopel

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ekster posted:

you have a literal sentient robot and the space gypsy whiz kid on your team why wouldn't you send one of them in the vents :psyduck:

i didnt want the robot to die and i dont know who the other guy is

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

exquisite tea posted:

Miranda: We need a TECH EXPERT, somebody who is good at HACKING and ELECTRONICS to go through the vents

Aha, they said vents! Thane, you're in.

Miranda: Okay next up we need somebody with LEADERSHIP experience. Someone who has a long history of LEADING other people for the fire squad

Something about fire...well I guess there was a lot of fire in Zaeed's mission. Man these choices are easy.

Miranda: And lastly we need someone who is a BIOTIC expert. Maybe the most powerful human biotic of all time on your ship or um that Asari who's been around for 1000 years would...

Aren't you a biotic?

Miranda: Well in theory I--

DONE. Flawless suicide mission here we come!
Zaeed led a merc band and while he got them all killed and was a bad leader i was certain it would work out... for just him lol

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
*doesnt have max sensitivity*
*calls self a pc gamer*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Kepwhu

• Locked thread