Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
This is a good thread and I love video games, that's my story. I'm gonna go play some Mario 3D Worlds, it's really fun and I never sunk much time in it last year when it came out. I can't let myself buy Captain Toad until I finish some of the games I've already let build up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Fallout 3 and New Vegas are both worth sinking lots of time into. I love the setting of Fallout 3, bombed out DC wastes were fun to comb through and explore for hours on end. Liberty Prime is still the best thing.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Fallout 3 was released October 2008, New Vegas was released October 2010.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Captain Toad GOTY all years.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
As someone not interested in a next gen system yet but still interested in Dragon Age Inquisition, how is the 360 version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

univbee posted:

I've heard bad things but I suspect it's the kind of thing you can deal with if you accept that it's a 360 game.

Note that it's only available on disc (no digital edition) and it requires a hard drive (you can't use USB storage for the install) and a 7.2 gig install.

PS3 version is available digitally if that's an option for you.

Well, hard drive isn't an issue but no digital edition is kinda meh. Don't have a PS3 anymore, so I guess I'll just wait a few months and find a used/on sale copy for $25 and go from there. Thanks for the reply.

• Locked thread