Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enforka
Dec 24, 2004

JiUC posted:

to replace Gordon:

Lafell
Moncrief
Charles Johnson
Marquess Wilson
Harry Douglas

who would you guys choose? no ppr
Honestly, I would roll with Gordon. People seem to be panicking on Gordon and saying he's a bust based on a bad game. He's only played 3 games so far, and only one was truly bad. The targets and talent are there, even if the QB and defense are tough. To my mind, he's still a better option than an unproven injury fill-in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

League 1, 0 PPR (8 Teams) - Pick 2RB, 2WR, 1FLX
RB: Mark Ingram, Isaiah Crowell, Jeremy Hill, Jonathan Stewart
WR: Dez Bryant, Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Odell Beckham Jr

League 2, 0.5 PPR
Would you start Mark Ingram @Chi or Jeremy Hill @Cle?
Would you start Matt Ryan vPit, Philip Rivers vDen, or Eli Manning vWsh?

Man, I don't know that you can sit Beckham. Last two weeks, Bryant has played Eagles and Bears and has not done much. I'd definitely go Beckham over him. I'd even think about Beckham over Thomas. But Megatron, Thomas, Beckham is the way to go for WRs and flex. RBs I agree with.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ForbiddenWonder posted:

Need help picking a WR3. 1 ppr.

Charles Johnson @ Det
Crabtree @ sea
Montcreif v Hou
Marquess Wilson v NO.

Nothing great, I know.

I like Wilson here, given how terrible NO's defense is.

Chief McHeath posted:

0.5 PPR.

Rashad Jennings vs. Washington
LeGarrette Blount vs. Miami
or
Jonathan Stewart vs. Tampa Bay

Leaning Blount slightly over Stewart since no Cam probably means a loaded box.

Miami is a solid D, and even with a loaded box TB is pretty terrible. Plus Newton's backup torched TB already once, and Washington's run defense is at least not terrible. I would go Stewart here.

JiUC posted:

to replace Gordon:

Lafell
Moncrief
Charles Johnson
Marquess Wilson
Harry Douglas

who would you guys choose? no ppr

Wilson. To replace Josh Gordon? None of them.

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Two areas, standard Yahoo scoring:

1 - Rodgers/Brees/Brady - Pick 2
Should I be talking myself out of Rodgers/Brees?

2 - Stills/L. Murray/J. Hill/Edelman/Watkins/D. Jackson/Landry - Pick 2.
I've gotten burned by all of them in the past, but Edelman and Stills are getting the attempts, Jackson and Watkins are feast or famine and I'm not sold on Cincy doing well against that lovely Cleveland run defense. b

You should not be talking yourself out of Rodgers and Brees.

I like Stills and Hill.

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug

Zochness posted:

Yahoo standard 0 PPR 3 WR 0 FLEX, pick 3 WRs:

D. Bryant @ PHI
B. LaFell vs. MIA
K. Allen vs. DEN
J. Matthews vs. DAL

Leaning towards the first 3

Last minute bump, should I switch Allen with Matthews?

yo5ty
Jun 12, 2007
yahoo standard scoring

LaGarrette Blount or
Jonathan Stewart

D Williams out, and TB pretty not good against run so I am leaning Stewart, but TB can defend the run pretty heavily today with no Cam.

rhombus
Apr 20, 2002

Non-PPR league, first week of playoffs. Got a lot of non-stud guys that I'm not sure about.

Ingram @ Chi
Steve Smith vs Jac
Stills @ Chi
Blount vs Mia
M Bryant @ Atl
J Starks @ Buf

Need 1 RB, 1 WR, and 1 flex. Currently have Ingram, Smith, Stills going, really on the fence about Starks. Less sure of Blount and Bryant.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

RVProfootballer posted:

Man, I don't know that you can sit Beckham. Last two weeks, Bryant has played Eagles and Bears and has not done much. I'd definitely go Beckham over him. I'd even think about Beckham over Thomas. But Megatron, Thomas, Beckham is the way to go for WRs and flex. RBs I agree with.

Thanks.

Zochness posted:

Last minute bump, should I switch Allen with Matthews?

Honestly I would flip a coin.

rhombus posted:

Non-PPR league, first week of playoffs. Got a lot of non-stud guys that I'm not sure about.

Ingram @ Chi
Steve Smith vs Jac
Stills @ Chi
Blount vs Mia
M Bryant @ Atl
J Starks @ Buf

Need 1 RB, 1 WR, and 1 flex. Currently have Ingram, Smith, Stills going, really on the fence about Starks. Less sure of Blount and Bryant.

Ingram for sure. Your options suck, but I would go Stills and Smith.

yo5ty posted:

yahoo standard scoring

LaGarrette Blount or
Jonathan Stewart

D Williams out, and TB pretty not good against run so I am leaning Stewart, but TB can defend the run pretty heavily today with no Cam.

Stewart.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Standard:

Ivory @ Tenn
Jennings vs. Wash

Not sure I can stand another 1 point game from Jennings this week. Ivory feels higher floor, but lower ceiling

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

coronaball posted:

Standard:

Ivory @ Tenn
Jennings vs. Wash

Not sure I can stand another 1 point game from Jennings this week. Ivory feels higher floor, but lower ceiling

Ivory. Jenning's floor is 0 if Andrew Williams gets the hot hand.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

League 1, 0.5 ppr, 0.05 QB passing:

QB: Sanchez, JFF

League 2, 0.5 ppr:

RB: J Hill, Herron
WR: Maclin, Roddy
Flex: Harry Douglas, Harvin, LaFell, Gio B, R Jennings, Rivera

So basically, do I double down on the Falcons in my flex or go with Harvin or LaFell?

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Dec 14, 2014

JiUC
Aug 3, 2004

X-ray reflectivity is a technique used to study crystalline structures. Making use of Bragg's law, λ=2dsin(θ), one can assess the thickness of a thin film by measuring the angle of total reflection, and compar

Enforka posted:

Honestly, I would roll with Gordon. People seem to be panicking on Gordon and saying he's a bust based on a bad game. He's only played 3 games so far, and only one was truly bad. The targets and talent are there, even if the QB and defense are tough. To my mind, he's still a better option than an unproven injury fill-in.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Wilson. To replace Josh Gordon? None of them.

yeah sorry guys I'm an idiot and meant to replace Julio Jones. Last minute help?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

coronaball posted:

Standard:

Ivory @ Tenn
Jennings vs. Wash

Jennings won't give you 1 point. At least 10. That said, I own him but am not playing him over Crowell, JStew or JHill.

I am firing up Harry Douglas over Moncrief with the confidence of a slumlord walking into New Delhi for the first time. That guy usually goes gangbusters when he starts.

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Dec 14, 2014

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

old dog child posted:

League 1, 0.5 ppr, 0.05 QB passing:

QB: Sanchez, JFF

League 2, 0.5 ppr:

RB: J Hill, Herron
WR: Maclin, Roddy
Flex: Harry Douglas, Harvin, LaFell, Gio B, R Jennings, Rivera

So basically, do I double down on the Falcons in my flex or go with Harvin or LaFell?

Stick with what you got in both situation.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Suave Fedora posted:

Jennings won't give you 1 point. At least 10. That said, I own him but am not playing him over Crowell and JHill.

I am firing up Harry Douglas over Moncrief with the confidence of a slumlord walking into New Delhi for the first time. That guy usually goes gangbusters when he starts.

Giants are facing a nasty run D, and more importantly the HC said they would ride the hot hand.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Giants are facing a nasty run D, and more importantly the HC said they would ride the hot hand.

WHAT THIS GUY SAID OMG TEAMS LOCKED

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You should not be talking yourself out of Rodgers and Brees.

I like Stills and Hill.
I went Stills/Edelman, just because Edelman's getting the targets.

And then Hill got a TD. :smith:

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Should I go with Wilson later today or Cutler tomorrow night?

And then should I go with Romo or Stafford?

Standard scoring except for 5 point per passing TD. Currently have Cutler and Romo in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmp343
Sep 9, 2011
Wilson or Romo today?

• Locked thread