Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
I've seen arguments for and against all three of these dudes and I just don't know, but maybe y'all do! Standard scoring, 0.5 PPR, need 1 flex between:

Steve Smith Sr. vs. Jags
Sammy Watkins vs. Packers

I'm mostly debating these two but it's noteworthy that I have Latavius Murray vs. Chiefs as an option (though I'm having doubts he'll outscore the other two). Is this easier than it looks, aka go with the team playing the Jags?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice

Amergin posted:

I like Watkins better as I think Smith will get a TD in and then they'll just hand the ball to Forsett for the rest of the game. Who's in your other WR slots?

Calvin Johnson and T.Y. Hilton, so they're good. ESPN's player blurb mentions Orton's interceptions the past few games and that Buffalo would be wise to keep the ball on the ground but who knows if they'll actually do that. On the other side, I could definitely see that happening with Smith (and luckily I have Forsett too :getin:)

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
Good point about Green Bay's offense, I didn't think of it like that. I guess that's why I ask these things, ha. I think I'll stick with Smith. Thanks!

• Locked thread