Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Edelman vs Miami
Or
LaFell vs Miami?

.5 ppr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

thrawn527 posted:

I'm doubting my earlier resolve about D/ST.

NYG vs. Was
StL vs. Ari

Here's my thinking. The Giants came up huge last week. St. Louis came up even bigger, against Washington. Whom the Giants play this week. Colt McCoy is apparently starting for Washington again. Gruden is reportedly getting fired at the end of the year. Washington has given up. Washington has also allowed the 2nd most points to team defenses.

But St. Louis has been on fire lately. Teams have been crashed against their shore and been broken. Arizona is likely going to meet the same sticky end. I'm not sure I want to miss out on that. Plus, I mean, it's the Giants.

Help?

I'm playing the NYG Def over GB's Def this week. (tentatively at least)
However, if given the choice I'd probably prefer the STL def. That front is nasty, and they blitz a lot. I don't know if Ari's O-line is any good though.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
It's looking more and more like DeAngelo is going to sit Sunday so I'd fire Jstew for safe points. If you're looking for a player to go off for a bucket of points hopefully Graham gets it together this week. I also like L.Murray this week but it's riskier.

I was tempted to start Tre Mason this week against Ari until I read the DeAngelo news. Of course JStew will probably hurt himself on his first touch, but we will see.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'd play Crowell, then flip a coin on Miller and Matthews. Miller is a safer floor while Matthews is the higher ceiling.

.5ppr, +2 pts for TDs over 40 yds.
Need 1:
McCoy vs Dal
G Tate vs Min
or
J. Hill @ Cle

and I need a TE
D.Allen vs Hou
or
Donnell vs Was

I currently have McCoy and Donnell starting, but I would like to hear some other people's thoughts on the matter. I will also note I have OBJr, not that I mind stacking two ball catchers on the same team (I also have Hilton).

Edit: Here's a screenshot of my lineup and my opponents:

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Dec 12, 2014

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Need to choose my last WR. Yahoo standard + 0.5 PPR

Randall Cobb @ Buffalo
Mike Evans @ Carolina

I'm thinking Evans. Evans has cooled off a bit but is still seeing a ton of targets and seems to be a favored end zone target. Cobb is very TD dependent and his targets fluctuate from game to game. Also he's going up against a tough Buffalo defense.

Is this the right call?

I'm leaning Evans as well. The Bills secondary is ranked 5th in the NFL in passing defenses and 5th overall defense. While I think GB will win this one, I'm suspecting another day of peppering Davante Adams to move the ball around the field.

I think Evans has a great matchup this week, in another "WE COULD MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE OUR DIVISION IS SO BAD!!!!1!" game and McCown has been just chunking it his way time and time again.

• Locked thread