Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

My playoff life is on the line. :ohdear: Need a flex and a TE. NFL.com standard scoring.

Flex

Josh Gordon V. CIN
Giovani Bernard @ CLE
Jeremy Hill @ CLE
Kelvin Benjamin V. TB
Jordan Matthews V. DAL

Leaning Matthews but I see some potential in Benjamin. Hill and Bernard seem to be locked in a 50/50 struggle nowadays, and Gordon will have a rookie QB in his first start throwing to him and that worries me.

TE

Antonio Gates V. DEN
Greg Olsen V. TB

Gates is a favorite target of Rivers, and I think Denver doesn't cover TEs all that well maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

I'd say your flex depends on what you need. If you're just looking to make sure you get a solid 7-10 points I'd flex Hill. He's starting and the Bengals are hinting at leaning on one back(Hill). If you need home run points then I'd stick with Matthews.

At TE I don't see how you sit Olsen even with Cam out. It's almost the same situation as above. Do you need steady points or a home run?

ESPN Standard Scoring. I'm the highest scoring team in our league (4 seed) playing the 2nd highest scoring team in the league (1 seed) and I've got a couple of quandaries.

QB:
Romo @ PHI
or
Sanchez vs DAL

I'm leaning Romo here, but that Thanksgiving game was a nightmare so I'm second guessing.

WR:
White vs PIT
or
Gordon @ CIN
If White were 100% healthy here I'd feel good about this. Did I hang onto Gordon all year just to sit him during my most important game all year?

I'm up against a monster team this week and I'd definitely need a homerun.

Does Pittsburgh even have any CBs who can cover anymore? I feel like CLE isn't going to go nuts passing with Manziel in his first start, and he strikes me as someone who's going to throw a few picks. Personally I'd go with White.

As an Eagles homer I really, really hate saying this but I don't think they'll be able to keep Romo away from Bryant for the entire game this time.

• Locked thread