Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
do not start anyone from tonight's game except st louis defense, arizona defense, kickers and if you have no one else, tre mason. thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Bellmaker posted:

I hope you had someone other than Tre Mason at the moment.

i don't own him. He was a desperation play I just figured they might get some short fields

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

illcendiary posted:

This league is 1 PPR. Pick one:

Fleener vs. HOU
Olsen vs. TB
Gates vs. DEN

Thoughts?

Also, pick two (also 1 PPR)

Lamar Miller @ NE
Josh Gordon vs. CIN
Mark Ingram @ CHI
Joique Bell vs. MIN

olsen, joique and miller

here's my problems for this week, both these choices are in a 1ppr league with big play bonuses. I'm a pretty big dog in this game with him having Forte and Le'veon so I need some upside here
TE:
Donnell vWAS
Kelce vOAK
Reed @NYG

Flex:
Hopkins @IND
Gordon vCIN
Lacy @BUF

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

the only thing that worries me about kelce is that he isnt really utilized until theyre trailing, and im not sure game flow would see them trailing for too long in this game. and ill take your advice on lacy i suppose, just dont like the timeshare as thats where he was from weeks 1-6 and his production suffered

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

i had a dream Eddie lacy ran for 1 yard today. now what do I do it has entered my subconscious

Edit: also jordy broke a big touchdown in my dream. Thanks for reading

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Rorobb posted:

Anyone want to take a crack at this?

If you need a home run I'd probably go with Bryant, I'm not sure about moncriefs usage but either of those guys in the first has good upside and Murray has a higher floor too

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Bellmaker posted:

That's not a dream, it's a nightmare :argh:

I have to play him if he plays, it's just that hip + Starks + Buffalo is probably going to = :shepicide:

i just dont know if i see the pack scoring more than 21 points today, and can see legit downside for lacy which is why im rollin with hopkins

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Pron on VHS posted:

4 of my best fantasy performers play Monday night in NO@CHI, need to pick 2 from these 5 for my flex spot, with at LEAST 1 TE picked (but both can be picked too, our flex includes TE):

FULL PPR

Jimmy Graham
Martellus Bennett
Mark Ingram
Alshon Jeffrey

I need only 2, and at least one TE. Help!

honestly i would go bennett and jeffrey given these options, you know theyll get the targets. i dont know how much i trust graham with the injury or ingram in a time share

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Cervixalot posted:

Reposting earlier quandary. My opponent and I are both projected for the same score.

can you post your roster by any chance, lots of variety in these options

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

i agree with rvp about your lineup cervixalot

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Arcturas posted:

Since I don't think Julio Jones is starting, should I slot in Mike Wallace or Martavis Bryant instead? I'm up 10 in the second week of my playoff game.

EDIT: I also need a pickup to replace Ryan Mathews, who also looks like will be sitting this week out. Darren McFadden or Pierre Thomas? I could also grab James Starks or someone like Cunningham, Sankey, Taliaferro, Gray, Hyde, etc.

starks and bryant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Timett posted:

Sammy Watkins v GB
Golden Tate v Min
Rashad Jennings v Was

Pick 2! Originally I had Tate in but swapped him for Watkins. Now I'm thinking maybe Tate over Jennings might be a better play?

secret 4th option: drop something for Harry Douglas if Julio isn't playing

tate and watkins, jennings still isnt 100% and washington has a good run defense

• Locked thread