Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
Pick 2, standard scoring:
  • Crowell (vs Cin)
  • Miller (@ NE)
  • FJax (vs GB)
  • Jordan Matthews (vs Dal)

I feel pretty good about Crowell, but not the rest.

I like Miller as a runner, but he hasn't been getting as many carries as he probably deserves, and Miami will probably have to throw a lot to keep pace with the Patriots.

FJax may have a similar issue, with Buffalo forced to throw the ball to keep pace with the Packers. However, he usually gets more touches than Miller (assuming last week at Denver was a bit of an anomaly due to the Bronco's stout run defense).

I'm not high on Matthews because his target numbers have been down the past 2 games, including the previous game against Dallas. I'm worried he's becoming dependent on a TD for a decent fantasy week.

Also, I might need to start 3 of these guys if Lacy ends up not playing or limited. Who's the odd man out in that case?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread