Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
stupid scoring league .5ppr 20 yards/pt 6 pt/td rush/rec so TDs are worth way more than yards.
Doug Baldwin v SF
DeAndre Hopkins @ Ind

With Brandon Marshall going down going to need one of these guys or a waiver pickup to stay alive. Attempting to pick up Harry Douglas and might go with him if Julio is out. Otherwise leaning Hopkins at the moment, but could go for Baldwin against an imploding 49ers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Catfish Noodlin posted:

In a non-PPR, standard Yahoo league, I need to choose between:

WR #2
Mike Wallace @ NE
Jordan Matthews VS DAL
Martavis Bryant @ ATL

Also in a toss up between Matthews and M. Bryant. Leaning Matthews at the moment, will probably play both if Julio is out.

I'm also in the thinking about JFF over Sanchez boat.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Gobias Ind. posted:

Matthews has the higher floor, Bryant has the higher ceiling. I would decide based on how your matchup looks.

hmm It's a close matchup with yahoo projections (lol) less than a point apart and they both play early games so I don't know what kind of points I'll need. Going to roll with Matthews for now, change my mind a few times before kickoff and ultimately make the wrong decision.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I forgot about the existence of Fred Jackson on my bench. Would it be worth it to flex him over Jordan Matthews or Martavis Bryant? Currently flexing Matthews with Bryant on the bench, but will start both if Julio can't play.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
With Julio out pick a flex, yahoo standard no ppr:
Martavis Bryant @ Atl
Crowell v Cin
FJax v GB.
Harry Douglas v Pit

Leaning Bryant, but he is very boom/bust. Crowell would be my 2nd choice. I think the Packers go up early against the Bills, limiting FJax. Douglas is kind of a wild card, who could do well with Julio out.

• Locked thread