Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I would play Big Ben, WR is a toss up.

Two different leagues with a Fred Jackson question (standard scoring):

Fred Jackson vs GB
Tre Mason vs ARI

Fred Jackson vs GB
Jeremy Hill @ CLE

My thoughts on each one:
Fred Jackson sometimes gets 20 touches, other times he gets 10. They might be behind early vs GB, though GB does not have the best run defense and Jackson still gets a lot of receptions.
Tre Mason has been getting a lot of work (17 or more touches in the last 6 games), but only has more than 10 points twice. ARI is kind of good.
Jeremy Hill has been ok, but hard to tell how carries will be split between him and Bernard.

Alternative; Comedy Chris Johnson option @ bad TEN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

thefncrow posted:

OK, having a bit of last minute waffling. ESPN standard, second round of the playoffs.

Defense:
Bills vs GB
Giants @ WSH

Bills have been great but Giants may be the better matchup. I've got the Bills going for now, but I keep wondering if that's the right call.

I would probably do Giants,

Pick 2 (standard scoring):

Fred Jackson @ GB
Jeremy Hill @ CLE
Kelvin Benjamin vs TB.

Leaning Benjamin and Jackson, though Benjamin has had a lot of games where he gets 20 yards and a TD, so without the TD it can be kind of risky. Jackson will get work even if they are down a lot, not sure how much work Hill will get.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Dec 14, 2014

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Chimeric posted:

Pick one to sit on the bench (1 PPR, 6 PPTD):

A.J. Green @ Cle
Josh Gordon vs Cin
Odell Beckham Jr. vs Was
Mike Evans @ Car

It's hard to think about taking Green or Gordon out of the lineup but Green has the worst matchup of the four and Gordon's offense is a big question mark this week.

Probably Gordon, the other 3 have been good and consistent.

• Locked thread