Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Zombie Tsunami posted:

Ryan, but Brady if Julio doesn't play.

There you go.

My dilemma:

Manziel vs. Cin
or
Sanchez vs. Dal

Standard Yahoo scoring, 4 pts passing TD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I realize this is probably over thinking, but am I crazy to sit Lacy this week with his injury + playing the bills defense?
I'm looking at RB2 and flex. Murray is my RB1. Yahoo standard.

Lacy @ Buf
Crowell vs Cin
J Bell vs Min

Crowell is splitting carries with West, and it'll probably be the JFF-show anyway.

Bell would be tempting though.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Full Metal Jackass posted:

I need a bit of advice. I have Antonio Brown but my opponent this week is starting Shaun Suisham in the kicker spot. I've recently authored the wikipedia article on covariance, and it got me thinking about the strong relationship between these players. I need every bit of competitive edge I can get, so I was thinking of sitting Brown and starting Dwayne Bowe. Let me know what you think. It's 1 ppr if that matters.

Someone beat you to this in the regular FF thread. And too obvious w/ Bowe, I'd have used Michael Crabtree.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Miko posted:

I need nothing but home-run balls all day.

I am running with Delanie Walker in the TE spot, but is there someone who might see a multi-TD game this weekend randomly? I'm facing a team in the playoffs that mortgaged his future for a WR corps of Calvin, Jordy and Demaryius. Yeah.

Dark horse TE that would be available that could score multi-TDs randomly, only one I can think of is Tim Wright on NE, who plays a lot more when NE is up against a pass-rush heavy team (Miami), and has occasionally squeaked out a 2 TD game.

Also puts up a goose egg every now and again, though. Super high-risk play.

If Cook on the Rams is available, I'd go with that. He gets long-ball TDs.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Reik posted:

Since I'm setting up shop in crazy might as well go with the JFF experiment?

I'm joining you in crazy town. Was vacillating between him and Sanchez, but Cinci defense is reeling, the coach insulted him, JFF runs/scrambles a lot, so chance of rushing TDs, and he's got Gordon at WR who's been housing DBs but getting over/underthrown by Hoyer.

Plus, like someone said in the other thread, you will be able to poo poo-talk your opponent for years if JFF goes off.

• Locked thread