Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheSean
Aug 6, 2004

Horvath, Janowicz, Cassady, Griffin, George...
Tre Mason's bad game put me in a hole this week. I need a RB, TE, and FLEX out of the following guys. 1 PPR.

Latavius Murray @ KC
Shane Vereen vs. Mia
Bishop Sankey vs. NYJ
Delanie Walker vs. NYJ
Larry Donnell vs. Was
Rueben Randle vs. Was

I think Murray is close to a no-brainer at RB. Donnell and Walker both have pretty good matchups. Is it crazy to start one at TE and FLEX the other over Randle/Vereen/Sankey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSean
Aug 6, 2004

Horvath, Janowicz, Cassady, Griffin, George...

RVProfootballer posted:

Donnell has been pretty awful the last few weeks, but at least he's getting targets. I would definitely start Walker and Donnell over either Sankey or Randle. Vereen is the only reasonable option, but I'd still almost certainly go with the two TEs.

Thanks. It looks like Locker will probably start for the Titans, and Walker has had most of his better games with him at QB. Washington's pass defense is also really bad against TEs. With Vereen being banged up and the unpredictability of the RB situation in NE, I'd rather stay away from him.

• Locked thread