Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Parker Lewis posted:

Avoid Starting Redskins this week?

I have Joique or Morris at RB2.

Reed or Miller at TE.

Morris will be tempting if RG3 gets the start. Think I'm benching Reed either way.

I'd go with Joique - even with Bush back he seems to be getting a lot of carries and catches. I'd probably agree on sitting Reed.

Now for my RB situation - I wonder if anyone will have an opinion this week.

Need 2, standard scoring for first week of the playoffs.

Lamar Miller @ NE
L. Murray @ KC
Joique vs Min
Crowell vs Cin
Stewart vs TB

Leaning Murray or Stewart and Joique.

And for WR2+3:

Denard Robinson @ Bal
Torrey Smith vs Jax
Moncrief vs Houston
Decker @ Ten
Colston @ Chi

Leaning Torrey Smith as the obvious choice if he's healthy, and undecided on WR3. Denard has an awful matchup and hasn't been doing well the past 3 weeks, so I'm leaning toward Decker if Harvin misses time despite being a Jet. If Torrey is hurt I might gamble on Moncrief, despite his only getting 4 targets on a ridiculous number of passes last week. I really don't want to start Colston, although he has been better than awful on occasion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Eh, I'd still go with Denard > Decker. I don't think the other 2 even really warrant consideration

Colston has been putting up some non-terrible numbers the past few weeks which is the only reason I'm even mentioning him. I'll have to think about the Denard vs Decker thing - I can't really afford a 3-4 point game from Robinson.

For your situation, I think I'd lean Ben over Manning, although both have good matchups and both have very good WR1s. I'd go with Matthews over Sanu - Sanu is very inconsistent and has been playing like poo poo lately.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

RVProfootballer posted:

Murray probably won't find the endzone against KC this time. I don't know that I would quite be ready to trust him yet, as without a TD I think he'll score similarly to Miller, who as you say is more consistent. I think in general you're right though, the chance that he'll score substantially fewer points than boring safe Miller is pretty low, and he does have a higher upside. I would also go with Benjamin, although Matthews wouldn't be a bad option if you're worried about Carolina's QB situation.

Any reason why you think that re: the end zone? It is only one data point, but his only touchdowns did come against the Chiefs, and their defense isn't good. I think he has as good a chance as Miller does at finding the endzone personally. As for who I'd start, I'm not so sure (hence why I asked a similar question about my RBs earlier).

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Reik posted:

Need help with my WR2, ESPN Standard Scoring:

Josh Gordon vCin
Kenny Stills @Chi
DeSean Jackson @ NYG

It has leaked into this thread too apparently. Don't start Stills. He's just as likely to get you 2 points as he is to get you 10.

vv I would, yes.

yeah I eat ass fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Dec 10, 2014

• Locked thread